WHERE WILL YOUR TEAM FINISH PREDICTIONS 24/25 SEASON

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Wilder had what it takes when we were at the bottom of league one, it's all down to the owner.

Yes he did and I hope he still does, however, he didn't have success after he left us, and since his return he hasn't been exactly inspiring.

He's older and comes across as grumpy rather than enthusiastic. If he stays I hope he can replicate his past success with us but returning isn't always successful.

Howard Kendall was a good manager but his return to Everton didn't work out well.

A new owner is crucial, we're currently in limbo with no real leadership or direction.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, bassett one said:

WISH WE had the parachute payment and with ROHL the league would be ours by easter

Maybe you should give it a rest about parachute payments ….its almost like you’re obsessed with them…

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, bassett one said:

WISH WE had the parachute payment and with ROHL the league would be ours by easter

Ipswich FC or their fans never moaned about the parachute payments, their backers just put a plan in place to be successful then executed it to perfection,and at a fraction of the cost compared to what your mate chumpsiri has already wasted.

Too early to make predictions as lots of transfer activity to be done.

However here are mine!!!😉

Burnley 

Luton.

Leeds.

Down..

Oxford

Bolton.

Plymouth 

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Too early to make predictions as lots of transfer activity to be done.

However here are mine!!!😉

Burnley 

Luton.

Leeds.

Down..

Oxford

Bolton.

Plymouth 

Bolton are already down.

• Like 1