Who's joining Tommy?

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

Culture changes without immigration. I used to go to bus stops in London a lot (the W7 bus mainly but lots of others)  - this was in the 90s. People didn't queue then - it's because Londoners of all races are fixated on getting everywhere 2 minutes quicker. Your thinking and examples are incredibly simplistic.

But it changes a lot faster with mass immigration. Tell me, how often did we have acid attacks in the 80s and 90s?

People wrongly believe that people in Britain behaved themselves before mass migration. I was looking at this page the other day and was struck by the part about Hampstead Heath (scroll down) 

"On the day after a Bank Holiday dirty paper, empty cans, orange peel and banana skins give even the most Arcadian, the most freshly green avenues and glades of Hampstead Heath, and indeed all the parks and commons of London, an air of sordid debauch. The lover of open space is not so much angered by the site as filled with pity for his thoughtless fellow creatures. Many appeals have been made to the trippers, begging them not to cover the grass with rubbish, but all to no purpose. It is all the more extraordinary when we consider that all these defilers of natural beauty have a certain amount of education, and should be able to realize the ugly effects of carelessly throwing refuge in every direction”.

That's from 1926 and it's about EastEnders. They'll have left about a billion fag ends as well, the dirty white* b&stards

*satire

But yeah, it was all brilliant until the darkies showed up.

4 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

But it changes a lot faster with mass immigration. Tell me, how often did we have acid attacks in the 80s and 90s?

What's that got to do with anything? Different types of crime come and go. I might as well point out that armed robberies have plummeted in the last 20 years - it's got nothing to do with migration levels. As I said, your thinking and examples are over-simplistic - try and do a better job.

Just now, Delbow said:

What's that got to do with anything? Different types of crime come and go. I might as well point out that armed robberies have plummeted in the last 20 years - it's got nothing to do with migration levels. As I said, your thinking and examples are over-simplistic - try and do a better job.

Indeed, acid attacks came about due to high levels of immigration from a certain area. I think it's clear that your head is firmly in the sand, and you're unable to accept that mass immigration might bring some undesirable consequences.

1 minute ago, Vrsaljko said:

Indeed, acid attacks came about due to high levels of immigration from a certain area. I think it's clear that your head is firmly in the sand, and you're unable to accept that mass immigration might bring some undesirable consequences.

Lol. Give me the evidence then re:  acid attacks and migration.

am able to accept that mass immigration might bring some undesirable consequences. I'm also able to accept that it might bring some desirable consequences, or that a lack of immigration might bring undesirable consequences - you?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

Let’s keep the personal stuff out of it.

About the topic.

What is the march actually about?

Reclaim the streets? From who?

Are we becoming a minority in our country? Upon what is anybody basing that on? What stats and evidence?

Isn’t the fact that people of any persuasion are able to arrange to march in the capital of the country proof that we live in a free society?

Is this a dogwhistle to further Stephen  Christopher Yaxley-Lennon’s own ends?

Some here, https://www.facebook.com/reel/1047918566789472

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

Lol. Give me the evidence then re:  acid attacks and migration.

am able to accept that mass immigration might bring some undesirable consequences. I'm also able to accept that it might bring some desirable consequences, or that a lack of immigration might bring undesirable consequences - you?

The evidence is that they were non-existent in the UK in the 1990s and now happen quite regularly, and very rarely involve white British people. Last year a third of acid attacks in London were in Newham, which is the area with the lowest (or second lowest) number of white British people in the country. You can try and deny it all you like, but 99.9% of acid attacks are due to the importation of a stone age way of thinking.

Well obviously immigration does bring some desirable consequences. I don't have a problem with foreign doctors or Filipino nurses for instance. My concern is more to do with the fact that the bad is now outweighing the good.