Who's joining Tommy?

Just now, mafya said:

It’s a shame you couldn’t put in the effort to reply in one post and it’s not a ramble but I wouldn’t have expected anything different from you.

I said Right wing Nationalism not Nationalism, there is a difference you know.

I have no problem with Nationalism, I’m a British Born person who is proud to be British and I possess a Blue British passport like the good old days.

What's wrong with right wing nationalism? 

4 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

What's wrong with right wing nationalism? 

You always reply with questions like your some quiz master, maybe if you started answering questions properly you might get a reply to the ones you ask…

• Like 2

Just watched 10 minutes of the rally for Britain or whatever it’s called. I really enjoy it for its comedy value.  It’s hard not to laugh, but sneering isn’t a good look, genuinely. 

Underneath all the bluff and bluster many white working class people feel disenfranchised, or left behind in our country. 

16 hours ago, Vrsaljko said:

I'm talking about a specific crime which was non-existent previously, and has only come about due mass immigration from a certain area. You talking about murders is just whataboutism. Murders happen everywhere. Acid attacks don't.

Twice now, you've confidently said that the increase in acid attacks " has only come about due mass immigration from a certain area." Twice now (three times if you include this post) I've asked you which area and you haven't answered. I guess the problem with making statements that you can't back up is that if you're challenged on them, the expectation is that you provide evidence, and when you realise you haven't ever asked yourself whether there is evidence, the safest (also weakest) tactic is to stay silent.

I did cover corrosive substance attacks in previous posts such as this one
https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/490375-another-poor-lady-has-stuff-thrown-in-her-face/#comment-8794550

but unfortunately I can no longer find them, so I suspect the threads have been deleted, and the search engine refresh time isn't conducive to digging deeper.
I can't be bothered spending another hour or so compiling a full reply, but essentially, The UK leads the works on reported corrosive substance attacks, though many countries have under recording.
Historically, in the UK over  80% of attackers are male, as were over 70% of victims.

Females are recently increasing as a % in the number of attacks, which didn't used to be the case in The UK.

Acid attacks increase by 69% in England and Wales with more women than men victims    

Latest stats showed Northumbria police area as the highest, with the MET 4th as I recall. Northumbria is a predominantly white area.
UK attacks peaked in about 2017

Further reading here;
Corrosive violence is a global problem It is not confined to regions, religions, or culture   ASTi  There us a UK section of the report

The motivations of offenders who carry and use acid and other corrosives in criminal acts  HMG Publishing

Britain has an ‘acid attack’ problem. This is why  The i