Who's joining Tommy?

3 hours ago, Delbow said:

For anyone who can read more than three paragraphs, this (long) article explains the highly organised global network of Hindu nationalists, including in the UK, who are happy to unite with any anti-Muslim campaigns.

Choice comments include "I support the killing of Muslims and Sikhs in the Republic of India because they deserve to die.” and "there are two places for Muslims: Pakistan or the grave"

There is also a section on Robinson's support for the Hindu nationalists in the UK and his links to Hindu nationalists in India. 

Because of Robinson's blind hatred of Muslims, he risks acting as a conduit for Hindu/Muslim violence in the UK, as with the incidents in Leicester a couple of years ago (which Robinson involved himself in). Not sure how that is 'getting our country back'.

So Tommy2% is a bed fellow of Hindu Nationalists as well ? Are there no depths to which he  won’t sink to ?

Incidentally a well oiled tired and emotional Lozza got embroiled in an apparent road accident yesterday. Looks like some of the patriots took him for a post rally knees up . 
His slurred voice and entitled demeanour is in full flow on You Tube

3 hours ago, aardvark6535 said:

Following on from the Protest, Tommy Robinson released ...

I would be interested if it was his autobiography.

With contributions by:

Stephen Christopher Yaxley

Andrew McMaster

Paul Harris 

Wayne King

Stephen Lennon

and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

Chapter One: How I became a member the British National Party,

Chapter Two: Time of confusion do I back UKIP, British Freedom Party, English Defence League or Pegida (UK).

Chapter Three: How to be a convicted criminal, stalker, drug user, asylum seeker, illegal immigrant, fraudster, libeller, woman beater, police assaulter and still get people to like me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

But other than all that and his posturing nearly sinking serious court cases , and threatening jounalists reporting on him.

I watched a bit of it, he lies and lies again.

45 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I see Tommeh completely ballsed up posting a picture in tribute for D Day yesterday on Twitter, the silly racist sausage. 

Tommy rates

Cheech And Chong GIF0.000001 on the I  give a ....... any four letter word scale

37 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

It’s one and a half hours long. Can’t you give us a synopsis ? 

I doubt it - it doesn't appear, from the bit up to 'Chapter 1' where I gave up, to lend itself to close scrutiny.

Just now, RollingJ said:

I doubt it - it doesn't appear, from the bit up to 'Chapter 1' where I gave up, to lend itself to close scrutiny.

I got to the bit where I read rumble.com and decided that it didn’t deserve my attention.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

I got to the bit where I read rumble.com and decided that it didn’t deserve my attention.

I admit to being a bit bored, so tried to give it some attention, but...