Who's joining Tommy?

9 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Up to march 2023 the previous 12months saw more than double the referrals to the Prevent Strategy for far right radicalisation than for Islamic radicalisation 

With respect, as much as I have no time for these far right whoppers, they are not the reason security is off the scale at airports and concerts are they?  Highly unlikely to blow you to smithereens now.

54 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

With respect, as much as I have no time for these far right whoppers, they are not the reason security is off the scale at airports and concerts are they?  Highly unlikely to blow you to smithereens now.

Terrorist violence perpetrated against individuals, groups, institutions, the state etc. by individuals, groups, state agencies etc should not be condoned or justified by the degree of violence.

Your attempt to mitigate the beliefs, desires, planning and actions of one type of extremists by those of another misses the point completely.

Security services have to assess threat by type, likelihood, impact and prevention by identifying aims, potential methods, targets and possible perpetrators.

No one mental state or ideology has a monopoly on terrorist methodology.

Neither should the daily impact of threat, intimidation, fear and deliberate intimidation of millions perpetrated or generated by groups be ignored or underestimated.    

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Terrorist violence perpetrated against individuals, groups, institutions, the state etc. by individuals, groups, state agencies etc should not be condoned or justified by the degree of violence.

Your attempt to mitigate the beliefs, desires, planning and actions of one type of extremists by those of another misses the point completely.

Security services have to assess threat by type, likelihood, impact and prevention by identifying aims, potential methods, targets and possible perpetrators.

No one mental state or ideology has a monopoly on terrorist methodology.

Neither should the daily impact of threat, intimidation, fear and deliberate intimidation of millions perpetrated or generated by groups be ignored or underestimated.    

Wherever you have gotten that nonsense from goodness only knows.

I am not missing any point.

Our lives haven't changed because of far right terrorists.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Wherever you have gotten that nonsense from goodness only knows.

I am not missing any point.

Our lives haven't changed because of far right terrorists.

Your life may not have "... changed because of far right terrorists threats  but for millions of people terrorist threats  are real, 

As I have said there are many forms of terrorism -you mention one, which is usually perpetrated by the extreme left, anarchistic, nationalist and religious factions with the aim of gaining notoriety for their cause and be international in scope. You then dismiss the impact of "... far right terrorists" who globally have immense impact on the ability of citizens to live freely and equally.

To 'terrorize' a people does not require a bomb at an airport- it could be words on a bus, deprivation of opportunity, physical  harassment, an assault on your family, gangs in your street,  intimidation in public, assault, murder, assassination etc,  Some of these activities have and will be planned and perpetrated by your friendly- far right terrorists.

On 31/05/2024 at 21:27, The_DADDY said:

June 1st.

London.

March to reclaim our towns and streets.

Who's going?

People love him

People hate him

Regardless of your feelings does anyone agree with his message?

Are we becoming a minority in our own country as Mr Yaxley Lennon suggests? 

Your thoughts?

Not today Satan. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure this will put a smile on a few faces.

Tommy Robinson arrested over suspected immigration offence in Canada

The 41-year-old was released later on Monday morning. The far-right activist was due to speak at several other events in Canada in the coming days.

https://news.sky.com/story/tommy-robinson-arrested-over-immigration-offence-in-canada-13158512

It’s absolutely hilarious.

Properly made my day.

I’m hoping that they make him live on a **** barge, or fly him to some random African country and dump him there with no passport.

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Properly made my day.

I’m hoping that they make him live on a **** barge, or fly him to some random African country and dump him there with no passport.

Hypocrite. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Properly made my day.

Why?

What's he ever done to you?

Or is it just that you disagree with him so HE must be evil?