Who's joining Tommy?

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It seems that there are a lot of people on here who don’t support Robinson, but don’t not support him either. Thats a bit cowardly imo. It’s not as if his views are ambiguous. Pick a side.

Anyway, the usual suspects can make all the excuses they like for him. The fact remains that he’s a convicted violent criminal, currently on the run from British justice.

Its a good job he didn’t arrive here by boat, or the pitchforks would all be out.

Assume he comes back to the country next time he wants to do one of his big Gammon Marches. Or will people turn out without him actually being there? Baaaaaaaaa!

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Assume he comes back to the country next time he wants to do one of his big Gammon Marches. Or will people turn out without him actually being there? Baaaaaaaaa!

And get himself arrested, and remanded in custody? Even he can't be that stupid - can he?

Just now, RollingJ said:

And get himself arrested, and remanded in custody? Even he can't be that stupid - can he?

He might decide it's worth it because his supporters won't understand why he's been locked up and will swallow the 'Tommy was getting too close to the truth' line, when actually he'd just be getting locked up for breaching a court order not to repeat lies. Then he could get some more money from them to spend on Range Rovers and beak.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Maybe not. Hopefully thats put an end to the "marches".

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I haven't seen that - I don't think, but I have seen some of his other twisted interpretations of 'events' - I have no doubt it is of equal value.

As has been pointed out previously, he is a twisted individual, his only intent to stir up hate.

Please don't comment on something you haven't seen.

His only intent with this documentary was to get justice for the victimes, one of whom was killed in an arson attack by the Muslim perpetrators before she went to trial, you should watch it and see what's actually happening out there.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

He might decide it's worth it because his supporters won't understand why he's been locked up

Don't beat about the bush, lets just say his followers are a bit thick. Cheers.

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

Please don't comment on something you haven't seen.

His only intent with this documentary was to get justice for the victimes, one of whom was killed in an arson attack by the Muslim perpetrators before she went to trial, you should watch it and see what's actually happening out there.

As I said, those of his 'documentaries' I have seen are about as useful and informative as a comic, I doubt this will be any more accurate.

Any comment on my last paragraph?

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Don't beat about the bush, lets just say his followers are a bit thick. Cheers.

People who believe everything the establishment and MSM tell them are clearly thicker (see the covid scam for evidence).

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

As I said, those of his 'documentaries' I have seen are about as useful and informative as a comic, I doubt this will be any more accurate.

Any comment on my last paragraph?

You'd be wrong, very wrong.

Have a look into Azhar Ali Mehmood and tell me you still think Robinson is the problem.