Who's joining Tommy?

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

There’s a lot of it about today. This bloke has just got off Scot free because the blob is terrified of appearing racist.

https://news.sky.com/story/islamist-preacher-anjem-choudary-jailed-for-at-least-28-years-for-directing-terrorist-organisation-13187158

I want my country back.

Unless I missed something, it was stated in that linked post he has been jailed for 28 years? Not long enough, IMO, but I wouldn't call it 'getting off scot free'.

Just now, RollingJ said:

Unless I missed something, it was stated in that linked post he has been jailed for 28 years? Not long enough, IMO, but I wouldn't call it 'getting off scot free'.

Yes.

You are missing something.

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Yes.

You are missing something.

Quote from the article posted: 'Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary has been jailed for life with a minimum term of 28 years for directing a terrorist organisation.'

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Assume he comes back to the country next time he wants to do one of his big Gammon Marches. Or will people turn out without him actually being there? Baaaaaaaaa!

You seem to have returned to the forum just intent on trying to wind folk up and you seem really angry. Is everything ok?

I also usually find that the folk that use the term "Gammon" as a stereotype are usually the ones who would screaming at others for stereotyping other groups. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

I see there's also an arrest warrant out for Katie Price. The official, MSM-pushed reason is that she failed to attend a bankruptcy hearing, but really the Matrix has come to get her because she's getting too close to the truth 

*taps nose*

Darn it.

I didn't see this before I started a thread about the story 🙄

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

Dang it, I'm sick of this two tier policing!

Its not one extreme or another though is it, why do people like you always try to make pathetic claims like this, not a single person is saying Muslims or other ethnicities are not being convicted of crimes they of course are, it's the differences in reporting them, the early releases, the few token arrests while the majority of perpetrators carry on commiting the same crimes with impunity, the different approaches to one set of protestors over another and so on and so forth there are any facets to the argument, comments like the above just make you appear simple rather than clever (which you think it does) as do your followers that lap it up with "likes".