Who's joining Tommy?

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

But if I were to ask you what aspects of their country they're worried about, you'd say "no idea".

Snipped 

Ah, so you're speaking for me then are you?

Tell you what, why not ask me. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Who? 

Which people?

Are you ok?

You seem to be struggling to follow the ins and outs of a basic interaction.

Edited by Delbow
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Snipped 

You seem to be struggling to follow the ins and outs of a basic interaction.

You're entitled to your opinion 👍

Have a lovely Sunday 😊

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You're entitled to your opinion 👍

Have a lovely Sunday 😊

How did you get lost so quickly? I didn't even use any big words. It's fascinating how quickly you lost track of what was going on.

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

How did you get lost so quickly? I didn't even use any big words. It's fascinating how quickly you lost track of what was going on.

OK 

For anyone who can read more than three paragraphs, this (long) article explains the highly organised global network of Hindu nationalists, including in the UK, who are happy to unite with any anti-Muslim campaigns.

Choice comments include "I support the killing of Muslims and Sikhs in the Republic of India because they deserve to die.” and "there are two places for Muslims: Pakistan or the grave"

There is also a section on Robinson's support for the Hindu nationalists in the UK and his links to Hindu nationalists in India. 

Because of Robinson's blind hatred of Muslims, he risks acting as a conduit for Hindu/Muslim violence in the UK, as with the incidents in Leicester a couple of years ago (which Robinson involved himself in). Not sure how that is 'getting our country back'.

The absolutely mad irony of Robinson picking sides in sectarian violence imported to the UK from India is that it's an incredibly multicultural thing to do. Most people, including me, would say it has no place in the UK and that people living here should agree to leave the sectarianism of the Indian subcontinent behind. But not Tommy.

• Like 1