Who's joining Tommy?

29 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I admit to being a bit bored, so tried to give it some attention, but...

Ok give us a flavour based on what you’ve seen, or it it just the predictable stuff ie. Sadiq Khan, Gary Lineker, Drag Queens, immigration, Islam, left wing media bias,, “we’re the majority”, two tiered policing, grooming gangs, flag sh****g, “ free speech”  pro-Zionism 

Have I forgotten anything ?

1 minute ago, Ridgewalk said:

Ok give us a flavour based on what you’ve seen, or it it just the predictable stuff ie. Sadiq Khan, Gary Lineker, Drag Queens, immigration, Islam, left wing media bias,, “we’re the majority”, two tiered policing, grooming gangs, flag sh****g, “ free speech”  pro-Zionism 

Have I forgotten anything ?

Out of that, 'two-tier policing' is the only bit that (I think) was mentioned, but the whole thing was aimed at individuals with an attention span of a gnat. You can't critique crap.

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

It’s one and a half hours long. Can’t you give us a synopsis ? 

Basically, he's asking - Are the Police operating a Two Tier system ? And what is wrong with the UK today? He tries to answer these questions using other people's experiences (a MP, a Priest, etc) along with his own.

Yes, it's 90 minutes long, but it gets better after chapter three- lol

I'm 72 and in Ill health, so there are many things I wish I hadn't wasted my time watching, but I thought this was maybe worth the time.

I haven't been a Fan of TR for some 10 years now, but he does seem to have a finger on the pulse of the Country.

• Like 1

What is just plain weird about Robinson and his fellow far rightists, is just how many of them are paedophiles. Here are a few: 

Harry Blake

Jack Renshaw

Mark Wolf

Bradley Alford

Kristopher Allan

Alan Boulter

And here's today's, from Barnsley

Ryan Jackson

These are just some of them, there are plenty more

Bearing in mind how small the number of far right activists in the UK is, they have an astonishing number of paedophiles in their own ranks. You could almost believe that the louder a right wing Tommy Robinson follower complains about Asian grooming gangs, the more likely it is that they are a paedophile.

5 hours ago, aardvark6535 said:

Basically, he's asking - Are the Police operating a Two Tier system ? And what is wrong with the UK today? He tries to answer these questions using other people's experiences (a MP, a Priest, etc) along with his own.

Yes, it's 90 minutes long, but it gets better after chapter three- lol

I'm 72 and in Ill health, so there are many things I wish I hadn't wasted my time watching, but I thought this was maybe worth the time.

I haven't been a Fan of TR for some 10 years now, but he does seem to have a finger on the pulse of the Country.

Thank you 

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

What is just plain weird about Robinson and his fellow far rightists, is just how many of them are paedophiles. Here are a few: 

Harry Blake

Jack Renshaw

Mark Wolf

Bradley Alford

Kristopher Allan

Alan Boulter

And here's today's, from Barnsley

Ryan Jackson

These are just some of them, there are plenty more

Bearing in mind how small the number of far right activists in the UK is, they have an astonishing number of paedophiles in their own ranks. You could almost believe that the louder a right wing Tommy Robinson follower complains about Asian grooming gangs, the more likely it is that they are a paedophile.

Up to march 2023 the previous 12months saw more than double the referrals to the Prevent Strategy for far right radicalisation than for Islamic radicalisation