Who's joining Tommy?

Just now, Prettytom said:

Snipped 

His  racism is self evident.

Snipped 

It should be incredibly easy to demonstrate then yes? In fact It should be easy to find at least 10 incidents that prove he's racist. 

14 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Why?

What's he ever done to you?

Or is it just that you disagree with him so HE must be evil? 

You seem to have missed the point by several country miles. One of Robinson's main beefs, other than Muslims in general, is against 'migrants', so him committing an immigration offence would be evidence of massive hypocrisy by him - doing something that he criticises others over; obvious that. Therefore, as @Prettytom points out, a suitable consequence would be something harsh and in line with the kinds of responses he and his cultists want for people trying to get into the UK illegally. 

It just takes some reading and comprehension skills.

Edited by Delbow

3 minutes ago, Delbow said:

You seem to have missed the point by several country miles.

Snipped 

No, I haven't. 

I'm asking why Prettytom hates him so. He says he's racist. I asked him to show instances of Robbinsons racism. I thought I was quite clear.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

No, I haven't. 

I'm asking why Prettytom hates him so. He says he's racist. I asked him to show instances of Robbinsons racism. I thought I was quite clear.

Maybe you could point out where I’ve said that I hate him.

Just now, Prettytom said:

Maybe you could point out where I’ve said that I hate him.

You haven't. But its clear from your posts you hate the guy. If you don't actually hate him though I'm happy to retract my comment. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

You haven't. But its clear from your posts you hate the guy. If you don't actually hate him though I'm happy to retract my comment. 

Thats really interesting.

You are able to deduce things that I haven’t said from my posts, when it suits your agenda.

But you are unable to deduce obvious stuff from things that Tommy Robinson has said and done for years.

I’d get that looked at if I were you.

• Like 1