Who's joining Tommy?

Personally I'm not convinced that making veiled threats against The Met is a good look really.
I'm hoping the counter demo is well behaved with good stewards, so that they are more able to claim the moral high ground, but of course we don't know the content of the film yet.

Meanwhile, a sensible and measured statement from The Met themselves
https://news.met.police.uk/news/met-police-outlines-policing-operation-ahead-of-weekend-of-events-and-protest-484613

Every now and then he pops his ugly head out, riles his fellow degenerates to join him (if he decides to turn up) for another 15 min fame.

One thing he seems to forget, some people don't just pack their bags and come here- they were forced out of their country.

If he wants to target certain groups, particularly the ones who came from Syria,  Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine- he might want to ask WHY. He might find some of those reasons are because of his own beloved  🇬🇧 with the help of its pal 🇺🇸 

• Like 1

The following criminals, stalkers, drug crime, asylum seekers, illegal immigrants, fraudsters, libellers, jail birds, women beaters, police assaulters and enablers of have said they will be there in one guise or another:

Stephen Christopher Yaxley

Andrew McMaster

Paul Harris 

Wayne King

Stephen Lennon

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

All members of or associated with:

British National Party (BNP),

UKIP

British Freedom Party (BFP)

English Defence League (EDL)

Pegida UK(German far-right Pegida)

Canadian far-right Rebel News.

I wonder if the career criminal Andy Frain will be there, along with his career criminal bitch Jason Marriner.

Or maybe Paul Golding's one-man crime wave younger brother.

And the assorted paedophiles who have been in National Action and Patriotic Alternative. The ones who aren't in prison.

9 hours ago, peak4 said:

Personally I'm not convinced that making veiled threats against The Met is a good look really.
I'm hoping the counter demo is well behaved with good stewards, so that they are more able to claim the moral high ground, but of course we don't know the content of the film yet.

Meanwhile, a sensible and measured statement from The Met themselves
https://news.met.police.uk/news/met-police-outlines-policing-operation-ahead-of-weekend-of-events-and-protest-484613

Ahhhh… I see. He is promoting a film he made! So, of course, it is about him rather than his ‘cause’ once again. 

• Like 3