Who's joining Tommy?

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

You'd be wrong, very wrong.

Have a look into Azhar Ali Mehmood and tell me you still think Robinson is the problem.

Maybe I will, but this still doesn't detract from the point that Yaxly-Lennon/Robinson is a racist thug.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Maybe I will, but this still doesn't detract from the point that Yaxly-Lennon/Robinson is a racist thug.

Please stop using his real name, it upsets folk.

I see there's also an arrest warrant out for Katie Price. The official, MSM-pushed reason is that she failed to attend a bankruptcy hearing, but really the Matrix has come to get her because she's getting too close to the truth 

*taps nose*

• Haha 5

I'd bet she's on Holiday, again.

Been thumbing her nose at those bankruptcy hearings for years now, claiming to be potless but seems to have unlimited funds for more Plastic surgery, designer fashion and exotic getaways.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I see there's also an arrest warrant out for Katie Price. The official, MSM-pushed reason is that she failed to attend a bankruptcy hearing, but really the Matrix has come to get her because she's getting too close to the truth 

*taps nose*

There’s a lot of it about today. This bloke has just got off Scot free because the blob is terrified of appearing racist.

https://news.sky.com/story/islamist-preacher-anjem-choudary-jailed-for-at-least-28-years-for-directing-terrorist-organisation-13187158

I want my country back.

• Haha 3