Who's joining Tommy?

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

I see there's also an arrest warrant out for Katie Price. The official, MSM-pushed reason is that she failed to attend a bankruptcy hearing, but really the Matrix has come to get her because she's getting too close to the truth 

*taps nose*

What "truth" has Katie Price been exposing?

Just now, Al Bundy said:

You two are desperate today.

Imagine using this case as an example to try and make a point!😂

I agree Al. It is a disgrace.

I’m ashamed of myself for using actual things that actually happened to make a point.

In future, I’ll take the Trumpian route and make any old **** up and claim that it is the truth.

See you on the other side.

• Like 1

Just now, Prettytom said:

I agree Al. It is a disgrace.

I’m ashamed of myself for using actual things that actually happened to make a point.

In future, I’ll take the Trumpian route and make any old **** up and claim that it is the truth.

See you on the other side.

Good man.

👍

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Top4719 said:

You'd be wrong, very wrong.

Have a look into Azhar Ali Mehmood and tell me you still think Robinson is the problem.

Yes, a horrendous crime in Telford, for which there is no excuse.
Speaking of Telford;
Tommy Robinson and his followers targeted victims of Telford child abuse scandal Daily Mirror

And Hull

Special Investigation: ‘The Far-Right Is Cynically Taking Advantage of Child Sexual Exploitation Survivors  Bylines
Andrew Kersley spent five months speaking to survivors of child sexual exploitation and experts on the ‘grooming’ of vulnerable women by far-right groups to understand why it is happening

12 minutes ago, peak4 said:

Yes, a horrendous crime in Telford, for which there is no excuse.
Speaking of Telford;
Tommy Robinson and his followers targeted victims of Telford child abuse scandal Daily Mirror

And Hull

Special Investigation: ‘The Far-Right Is Cynically Taking Advantage of Child Sexual Exploitation Survivors  Bylines
Andrew Kersley spent five months speaking to survivors of child sexual exploitation and experts on the ‘grooming’ of vulnerable women by far-right groups to understand why it is happening

So the said "grooming" was paying for their therapy, new clothes, electric items and recieving financial support.

Well, I would definitely prefer that kind of Grooming to the alternative, wouldn't you?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

So the said "grooming" was paying for their therapy, new clothes, electric items and recieving financial support.

Well, I would definitely prefer that kind of Grooming to the alternative, wouldn't you?

Still grooming, though, @Al Bundy.

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Either you are joking, or extremely naive - it is still 'recruiting' for their 'cause'.

Don't be ridiculous. if you think this is the same as industrial scale sex abuse then you really do have a problem.