Who's joining Tommy?

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

I am not being 'ridiculous'. I accept it is not grooming for sex, but it is still aimed at furthering Yaxley-Lennon's racist intentions ever heard of 'divide and rule'?

Yaxley could of believe his own propoganda or he could be an inteeligent fellow who is winding up the population for the power trip and the money.

Does he have a job or is he funded via YouTube and donations from right-wing millionaires?

The more entertaining his YouTube channel is, the more revenue he gets.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

I am not being 'ridiculous'. I accept it is not grooming for sex, but it is still aimed at furthering Yaxley-Lennon's racist intentions ever heard of 'divide and rule'?

Called it devide and conquer in miners strike ....did us no good though 

1 hour ago, Top4719 said:

You do know this kind of stuff is made up by scum like Hope Not Hate to totally destabilise what Robinson is doing, they don't want the corrupt police and authorities who let this happen to be exposed, absolute nonsense and laughably so.

Absolutely mental gibberings. The amount of stuff you randomly decide is true, with no evidence at all, is astounding. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peak4 said:

“In Telford, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, better known as ‘Tommy Robinson’, has made a small fortune recounting the stories of young women sexually abused in the town,” he told Byline Times, citing findings from the biography he wrote on Yaxley-Lennon, Tommy.

“No convictions have resulted from his exposés and several of the women have experienced severe trauma resulting from his films, with little or no support offered.

Worse still, at least two of Lennon’s aides have had sexual relations with survivors in Telford, one becoming involved in a violent and abusive relationship.”

And if they turned down the kind offers??

Dr Raw told Byline Times that a friend who had been subject to “years of grooming” was contacted by several prominent far-right figures with promises to raise money for her to receive therapy. When their political persuasions became apparent, she tried to cut ties. 

“At this point, these ‘caring’ and ‘victim-supporting’ people began to threaten her and say she should kill herself and that her children should be drowned,”

Dr Raw recalled. “The far-right is cynically taking advantage of child sexual exploitation survivors. They are using victims to further their racist agendas.”

From the other article; specifically about Lennon
More controversially, critics have blasted his films as a money-making exercise. In May this year he belatedly admitted he was not providing any support for survivors he was meeting.

Have any of his aides been charged or prosecuted or is it just the view of one individual?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Have any of his aides been charged or prosecuted or is it just the view of one individual?

Well, prosecutions should have happened but the powers that be intervened and made sure nothing happened. I've seen the intel on this one and it would shock you but I can't disclose my source because they're embedded so far down in the deep state that if I so much as mentioned them, they'd be disappeared in less than half an hour, so you'll just need to trust me on this one. 

*taps nose*

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Well, prosecutions should have happened but the powers that be intervened and made sure nothing happened. I've seen the intel on this one and it would shock you but I can't disclose my source because they're embedded so far down in the deep state that if I so much as mentioned them, they'd be disappeared in less than half an hour, so you'll just need to trust me on this one. 

*taps nose*

Katie Price?