Who's joining Tommy?

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh dear. 

You hate the man but you don't even know what he's banging on about?

Give over now. Its getting tedious. 

I do dislike the 'man' - he's clearly intent on causing trouble where ever he can, and just latches on to what ever he sees as a useful hook for his rabble-rousing.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Why do you think only white people can lay claim to Britain as 'our country'?

I never said that. I was quoting Sheffield Forum who said are we becoming a minority in 'our' country, so I stated that if he means the white British people, then yes we are.

2 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

I never said that. I was quoting Sheffield Forum who said are we becoming a minority in 'our' country, so I stated that if he means the white British people, then yes we are.

Ok, fair enough. Personally I don't care what percentage of people have the same colour skin as me.

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I do dislike the 'man' - he's clearly intent on causing trouble where ever he can, and just latches on to what ever he sees as a useful hook for his rabble-rousing.

In your opinion 

An opinion that conveniently ignores his highlighting of Luton Grooming gangs at a time the establishment wanted it all covering up and sweeping under the rug. 

I don't care what his motives are, his message seems accurate. 

Over 20 thousand are attending with over 600,000 are watching on live stream so his message is definitely being heard 

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

Ok, fair enough. Personally I don't care what percentage of people have the same colour skin as me.

I don't care about skin colour either. I'm more worried about culture. Once the white British population is down to 50% or less in the next few decades, then the culture and norms of the country will have shifted drastically. We're already starting to see it now. Go to a bus stop in London and see if people queue up, or whether they all try and get on the bus at once when the doors open. I can't help but feel the country is going the same way as Yugoslavia with loads of different groups competing against each other, and no majority group of way of life holding everythingh together. We're already seeing the Yugoslavia style enclaves being created in this country.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

In your opinion 

An opinion that conveniently ignores his highlighting of Luton Grooming gangs at a time the establishment wanted it all covering up and sweeping under the rug. 

I don't care what his motives are, his message seems accurate. 

Over 20 thousand are attending with over 600,000 are watching on live stream so his message is definitely being heard 

Considering the 'slightly' obnoxious organisations he has been/is a member of, that was probably another 'useful' hook.

29 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

Well it depends who you are talking about, but if you mean white British people, then yes we are. At the current rate of change we will be less than 50% of our own country by 2060, based on the census records;

1991 - 94% white British

2001 - 89% white British

2011 - 82% white British

2021 - 76% white British

If you do a DNA test, most of us have a small amount of foreign or even Neanderthal DNA, even British people.

7 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

I don't care about skin colour either. I'm more worried about culture. Once the white British population is down to 50% or less in the next few decades, then the culture and norms of the country will have shifted drastically. We're already starting to see it now. Go to a bus stop in London and see if people queue up, or whether they all try and get on the bus at once when the doors open. I can't help but feel the country is going the same way as Yugoslavia with loads of different groups competing against each other, and no majority group of way of life holding everythingh together. We're already seeing the Yugoslavia style enclaves being created in this country.

Culture changes without immigration. I used to go to bus stops in London a lot (the W7 bus mainly but lots of others)  - this was in the 90s. People didn't queue then - it's because Londoners of all races are fixated on getting everywhere 2 minutes quicker. Your thinking and examples are incredibly simplistic.