So who should use our bogs

8 hours ago, cuttsie said:

So who should use our bogs , they are a sacred space , where lads can be lads and lasses lasses , or are they .

When some ladies have had a few beers, they will pee anywhere if the ladies toilets are full.

Not sure what all this fuss is about, I don't mind.

5 minutes ago, El Cid said:

When some ladies have had a few beers, they will pee anywhere if the ladies toilets are full.

Not sure what all this fuss is about, I don't mind.

Its the wiping that gets me ,The wiping and chucking  , Itall ends up on the floor ,

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Its the wiping that gets me ,The wiping and chucking  , Itall ends up on the floor ,

Sometimes there are no words....

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Classy Lady . 

Can you imagine being in the gents in Sheffield City Centre, and a middle aged woman stands next to you, pulls up her dress, pees, and starts moaning about her corns :hihi:

• Haha 1

Just now, Mister M said:

Sometimes there are no words....

Can you imagine being in the gents in Sheffield City Centre, and a middle aged woman stands next to you, pulls up her dress, pees, and starts moaning about her corns :hihi:

Exactly . My first thoughts when I saw that photo was , she's either a youtuber or wannabe model . 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Exactly . My first thoughts when I saw that photo was , she's either a youtuber or wannabe model . 

Apparently it was genuine, but I can't see it catching on....

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

I'd rather see her next to me than watch a Bloke waving his splendid member about, if that makes me a strange un I'm glad I am.

There's nowt stranger than Folk.

Nowt wrong about a bloke with a splendid member  😉

• Like 1