So who should use our bogs

2 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

And all this waffle on a thread about the merits or otherwise of unisex toilets.

Yes, utter childish, nonsense waffle.  No one wants here to know the truth raw sewage in rivers so let’s just bicker about unisex toilets instead. Much more sensible.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

And all this waffle on a thread about the merits or otherwise of unisex toilets.

Oh, and I note YorkieTyne you think it’s all hilariously funny.  Well, I hope you never get ill from contaminated water but if you do perhaps you will have time to reflect on what a silly sausage you are.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@pfifes I didn't laugh, although I do find your convoluted move from unisex toilets to polluted water a little, shall we say, strange.

Fair enough, but it started from a certain person posting another yet lengthy, pompous response to what is basically a trivial matter (unisex toilets) after he had recently claimed on another thread that raw sewage in rivers is a ‘trivial matter’.  

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It’s just that you put what about me with big members  😀

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

It’s just that you put what about me with big members  😀

Typo error.

Not my cuppa T.

2 hours ago, pfifes said:

Oh, and I note YorkieTyne you think it’s all hilariously funny.  Well, I hope you never get ill from contaminated water but if you do perhaps you will have time to reflect on what a silly sausage you are.

Aye, you’ll be rolling around on the floor laughing your little socks off if you come down with E. coli. 

• Haha 1