So who should use our bogs

5 hours ago, redruby said:

So should a transvestite use the ladies toilets?  

Well, maybe put it this way, how many transvestites do we see going to the ladies toilets.  I haven’t ever to be honest.  But I did see one in Meadowhall once.  And the other day around Glossop road.  The short skirt was doing him no favours I can tell you.

Just out of curiosity was this on a Saturday night?

It does seem to fit the description of a Guy/Lass who visits "Padders Bar" on a Saturday night.

He/She is a very friendly person, but has not yet mastered his/her 6 inch stiletto's.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Padders said:

It does seem to fit the description of a Guy/Lass who visits "Padders Bar" on a Saturday night.

He/She is a very friendly person, but has not yet mastered his/her 6 inch stiletto's.

Oi :rant:. You try walking in size 12 , 6 inch stilettos. Play hell with your corns . :rant:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Padders said:

Does he/she drink stooooenses or wine?.