Anyone selling Mid Range Graphics card

Posted (edited)

Owner says should be ok to advertise in forums,

I have a RTX 2700, and it juts isn't cutting the mustard any more with games like Cyberpunk, but also others, just wonderingwhat i would need to improve FPS

, no crazy prices, I used to buy all my cards on here at decent prices when the Ads were available

if you have one to sell notify me

Edited by gamezone07

• gamezone07 changed the title to Anyone selling Mid Range Graphics card

The 2070 is already a midrange, if you struggle with Cyberpunk i'd suggest using DLSS 

the 2070 should be more than good for a 1080p card!

But also, you have to take into consideration the rest of the system, I mean, there's no point sticking a 3080 or something in an i3 or Ryzen 3 etc

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi, i have a Ryzen 3600 , I have been informed the CPU may be bottlenecking the 2070 a bit, i game at 1440, sometimes $k, many games are ok, just want more FPS/smoother gaming

Edited by gamezone07

3 minutes ago, gamezone07 said:

Hi, i have a Ryzen 3600 , I have been informed the CPU may be bottlenecking the 2070 a bit, i game at 1440, sometimes $k, many games are ok, just want more FPS/smoother gaming

It is a bit slow for that GPU. You also need to list motherboard (Chipset) and RAM (with speed etc) Lastly the HDD, SSD ? what type?

You're expecting a bit much wanting 4k with a high frame rate TBH. I have a 4090 with whistles and bells on the rest of the system. Some games struggle at 120Hz @4K. It's only minor issues on certain games, so I've not bothered looking deeper. It could be the game, it could be a setting I've missed. 

Posted (edited)

Cyberpunk needs alot of graphics grunt, an old 20 series card is probably just not up to the task.

If you can wait, the Nvidia 50 series cards are due towards the end of the year.  AMD will be releasing their RX 8000 series cards a few months earlier.

With new cards out the older models see a reduction in price, the RX 6000 cards are worth a look, the RX 6950 was a real heavy hitter, but also the RX 6800 was a top performer.

Cyberpunk will happily run on a RX 6600 

Edited by geared
  • Haha 1