Council No Imagination

Its very popular..I dare say some on here would be griping if it wasn't on.

In the last couple of weeks there's been the massively  successful  Food Festival, the following week the Podcast Festival  think next week its the Film and Documentary  Festival

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, butlers said:

Its very popular..I dare say some on here would be griping if it wasn't on.

In the last couple of weeks there's been the massively  successful  Food Festival, the following week the Podcast Festival  think next week its the Film and Documentary  Festival

No no no no nothing happens in the city centre and there is nowhere to park! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bassett one said:

noticed same old stuff this summer sheffield by the sea , no imagination is there ? same old stuff, same place , why not something different.

People seem to like it though, so why not?

i agree the food festival was great ,pity the rents of £200-600 pounds a day per retailor though as i understand the footfall was good ,but the prices could of been better if it was a lower rent making it more  option for everyone but thats only my opinion,but with the seaside theme ,then the over priced christmas market using the same cabins  and same old funfair, you have to change ,you cannot put on the same old every year, even if its only 25

the food festival was great even though a bit expensive due to the 

the food festival is very nice although a tad expensive due to the 2-6 hundred pounds a day charge, i bought a few things and the lady said 2 hundred pounds a day for cake type product and 3 american cookie stalls side by side and they said it was expensive, maybe less rent and better prices, re-the seaside event its same old , same acts,same food, same old funfair rides, then we move onto winter out come the same old cabins and rides, if its succesfull fine ,but use a bit of imagination and do a few changes , so its not the same old. but same contractors year on year so to them it does not really matter.

the

21 minutes ago, bassett one said:

no something new and exciting for familys to enjoy

What are you suggesting then? Please let me know.