Just been watching police interceptors catching villains holding them down  when I was young you got some truncheon and did as you were told ... 

Posted (edited)

Modern policing is far to soft, far too constriained with "welfare of the suspect" & far too concerned with not offending anyone. 

These days they're about as intimidating as a youth worker at a youth club. 

The fact that I have witnessed them on MANY occasions fail to deal with offences committed right in front of them speaks volumes and on a great scale across the country, allowing pro-terrorism marches that decend in to violent disorder in many cases and stand doing nothing shows how weak our police forces are as a whole

Edited by Resident

3 hours ago, Resident said:

Modern policing is far to soft, far too constriained with "welfare of the suspect" & far too concerned with not offending anyone. 

These days they're about as intimidating as a youth worker at a youth club. 

The fact that I have witnessed them on MANY occasions fail to deal with offences committed right in front of them speaks volumes and on a great scale across the country, allowing pro-terrorism marches that decend in to violent disorder in many cases and stand doing nothing shows how weak our police forces are as a whole

Which pro-terrorism marches are these?

I’m off to do a free shop at Asda today.  Mr Farage said you can’t get prosecuted for nicking less than £200 worth of goods. Is this a joke?  No wonder food prices are going up. This is what he said last night on the BBC

You can go out and nick up to 200 quid’s worth without being prosecuted,” he said. “We are seeing a decline, a societal decline of law and order in this country and, frankly, government and the police forces are being too scared of what needs to be done.”

11 minutes ago, Resident said:

Right, so one man throwing something at a car during  pro-Palestine march, where the police clearly intervened immediately = allowing pro-terrorism marches that descend in to violent disorder in many cases and stand doing nothing

Great effort.

• Like 2