Staniforth Road Police incident

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

By non integration I mean some that have no wish to even try integrating with ethnic neighbours.

What makes you think that's down to ethnicity though? Me and my next door neighbours on both sides speak to each other about twice a month in passing and don't have much to do with each other. We're all white British. Society is more atomised now which will have a lot to do with it.

2 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

I did not think Pakistani would tolerate that wonder if they disowned the ladies 🤔 

I'm surprised they weren't done in before you could say "honour killing".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vrsaljko said:

What makes you think that's down to ethnicity though? Me and my next door neighbours on both sides speak to each other about twice a month in passing and don't have much to do with each other. We're all white British. Society is more atomised now which will have a lot to do with it.

I'm surprised they weren't done in before you could say "honour killing".

Oh no  :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, gaz678 said:

I did not think Pakistani would tolerate that wonder if they disowned the ladies 🤔 

One of them is actually is a successful Beauty therapist .

I know that her husband did convert to Islam and they have been married for a couple of years now.

In Islam you can be of any race but I will admit that the Pakistani community is not that open to interracial marriages but eventually it will get better.

My mrs is English and I did encounter awkwardness from both sides.

Just now, mafya said:

One of them is actually is a successful Beauty therapist .

I know that her husband did convert to Islam and they have been married for a couple of years now.

In Islam you can be of any race but I will admit that the Pakistani community is not that open to interracial marriages but eventually it will get better.

My mrs is English and I did encounter awkwardness from both sides.

My daughters got 3 Asian nixed race great children but the dads disappeared years ago 🤬

47 minutes ago, mafya said:

By non integration I mean some that have no wish to even try integrating with ethnic neighbours.

Snipped 

If people like that still exist I'm confident it's literally just a hand full of old timers at most.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

If people like that still exist I'm confident it's literally just a hand full of old timers at most.

Think.you got that wrong way round mate it's the younger generation that's the problem 🙄 

1 hour ago, mafya said:

there's people out there that don't integrate with any neighbours ethnic or white, we had a pencil pusher worked at immigration service, giving it the big'un about protecting our borders move in next to us, No one liked him on the street he'd be creeping about spying through hedges listening in on people, we often talked loud enough about moving and turning the place over to council to get a better rent, ignorant he was a Burke by name and nature just did not fit in thankfully moved to a posher area.

• Like 1