2 for the Euros - 2024 version

3 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Congrats to Baron99 and ukdobby on victories in their first Germany match.  Plenty of incidents, goals, VAR, penalty appeals and a sending off.  What a start to the competition!

Today, Al Bundy's selection Hungary take on the Switzerland team at 2pm, Baz1's Croatia take on Spain at 5pm, before all the Italy backers (Baz1, Padders and ukdobby) will be keeping an eye on thei match with Albania at 8pm.

Enjoy people!

My bold. 

You forgot to mention that Scotland were p*** poor. 

8 hours ago, cressida said:

Germany & France

Hmmm - not sure if we should allow that after not only has the contest started, but Germany got a resounding win.  Oh well, it's only for fun anyway, so lets go with it.  Perhaps you'll only get half a cup if you win!

17 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Hmmm - not sure if we should allow that after not only has the contest started, but Germany got a resounding win.  Oh well, it's only for fun anyway, so lets go with it.  Perhaps you'll only get half a cup if you win!

Out of boredom I will join in . Only one pick though , Portugal . For no reason other than I have always had a soft spot for them. 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Out of boredom I will join in . Only one pick though , Portugal . For no reason other than I have always had a soft spot for them. 

Had a rethink , as you all have two can I add the Netherlands . 

What a fantastic start to the tournament.

Germany, Spain and Italy have all shown that if England are to win this thing they are going to have to find some form.

Every game has been entertaining.

I have gone for a 2-2 tonight as Serbia score a few goals!

Well it is the third day of the tournament and I honestly don't know how some of these players will survive another game with the serious injuries they keep getting. A prime example being the Danish player rolling about in agony and worthy of an Oscar for his acting, still it got the desired result a booking for the opponent, yes it was a foul but didn't deserve a booking.