EU Élections: Macron dissolves French Parliament

After a crushing defeat for Macron’s Party  in the EU elections Macron is dissolving Parliament.

Macron wouldn’t be my choice but you can’t deny he’s not decisive. 

Not sure how other countries have voted but the far-right have taken 32% of the vote in France more than double that of the next two largest parties.

Only one dreading it will be Le Pen because she knows she will have to debate Macron head to head in a months time. He’s made mincemeat of her twice before and after the first occasion she seemed to go  into a deep depression 

22 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

After a crushing defeat for Macron’s Party  in the EU elections Macron is dissolving Parliament.

Macron wouldn’t be my choice but you can’t deny he’s not decisive. 

Not sure how other countries have voted but the far-right have taken 32% of the vote in France more than double that of the next two largest parties.

Only one dreading it will be Le Pen because she knows she will have to debate Macron head to head in a months time. He’s made mincemeat of her twice before and after the first occasion she seemed to go  into a deep depression 

Bold 

I'm not in the least bit surprised. 

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Ah , thank you .  Riveting  :rolleyes:

You don’t have to be interested in every thread I believe. Others might be interested. Give it a swerve 

5 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I am . I haven’t got a clue what this is about . 

It’s about Macron dissolving the French Parliament following the EU elections. Hope that helps ?