EU Élections: Macron dissolves French Parliament

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I wonder if the remainers would be so keen on entering Europe again now that it's becoming hard right?

Should suit you, being a « righty » and all that 🥴

6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I wonder if the remainers would be so keen on entering Europe again now that it's becoming hard right?

I would be as keen as ever.

I still have seen no benefit whatsoever from Brexit in terms of the economy and Farage seems to be the last man standing of the personalities who were at the forefront of the campaign.

22 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I would be as keen as ever.

I still have seen no benefit whatsoever from Brexit in terms of the economy and Farage seems to be the last man standing of the personalities who were at the forefront of the campaign.

At least the far right anti EU parties have learned lessons from Brexit and are no longer anti EU but want to «change it “ from the inside.

Interesting how the partisans of Brexit have slithered off the stage and gone into hibernation, eg Liam Fox, Duncan Smith, Daniel Hanrahan, odds and sods Labour MPs who backed eg John Mann, Kate Hoey, etc

Watching CNN news right now is comedy gold.

The presenter within the last few minutes has gone from " Far right" to " Hard right" to "Right Wing".😆. At one point she didn't have a clue what " right" to say

Brilliant 😂😂

37 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The presenter within the last few minutes has gone from " Far right" to " Hard right" to "Right Wing".😆. At one point she didn't have a clue what " right" to say

Brilliant 😂😂

😂😂😂

The term far right is so overused and always by the usual suspects.

Like bigot, racist, sexist, misogynist, transphobe, Blades supporter, etc etc etc it's simply lost impact as an insult and just shows how pathetic the mainstreams arguments really are. 

Expect to hear the terms far/extreme/ hard right a LOT in the coming days/weeks and months.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

😂😂😂

The term far right is so overused and always by the usual suspects.

Like bigot, racist, sexist, misogynist, transphobe, Blades supporter, etc etc etc it's simply lost impact as an insult and just shows how pathetic the mainstreams arguments really are. 

Expect to hear the terms far/extreme/ hard right a LOT in the coming days/weeks and months.

NAZI!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Brilliant 😂😂

Yeah but CNN 🤩

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Brilliant 😂😂

Apparently, it's the younger voters that have gone far right. Maybe Starmer won't bring down the voting age after all :)