EU Élections: Macron dissolves French Parliament

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Watching CNN news right now is comedy gold.

The presenter within the last few minutes has gone from " Far right" to " Hard right" to "Right Wing".😆. At one point she didn't have a clue what " right" to say

Brilliant 😂😂

Says man who thinks the Guardian is 'left wing'

• Confused 1

Just now, Delbow said:

Says man who thinks the Guardian is 'left wing'

From Google 

The Guardian – mainstream newspaper which has consistently supported centre-left politics, either reflected by the Labour Party or the Liberal Democrats.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

From Google 

The Guardian – mainstream newspaper which has consistently supported centre-left politics, either reflected by the Labour Party or the Liberal Democrats.

He thinks the Lib Dems are left wing 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

From Google 

Also, hate to say it but Google is a mainstream media outlet, so they must be wrong.

Just now, Delbow said:

Also, hate to say it but Google is a mainstream media outlet, so they must be wrong.

Unfortunately the less enlightened on here only use/trust Google so Google it is......👍

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Unfortunately the less enlightened on here only use/trust Google so Google it is......👍

I always enjoy it when you try to pretend that you weren't just being dense, mainly because it's so transparent what you're trying to do.

Tell us what one of your 'independent sources' that you don't like revealing to us thinks about the Guardian.

Just now, Delbow said:

I always enjoy it when you try to pretend that you weren't just being dense, mainly because it's so transparent what you're trying to do.

Snipped 

What am I trying to do?

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

Snipped 

Tell us what one of your 'independent sources' that you don't like revealing to us thinks about the Guardian.

😂 

I'm not playing that game again. Nice try though