padders bar and no alcohol beer

mr padders i was reading today that all bars will have to have a no alcohol beer pump, now with all those drunken evenings in your bar, its going to cost you lots of dosh, putting on a no alcoholic tap , all them out of date barrels being wasted, then that could put up the price of your beer and i am really worried as its 50p a pint now, i know theres a min 10 pint policy ,what are you going to do? shall we all lobby no 10,super glue ourselves outside , we cannot afford a increase,or do we invite non drinkers from the forum ,but who? it really is worrying, or what about a petition at our festival? i say no to this.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

mr padders i was reading today that all bars will have to have a no alcohol beer pump, now with all those drunken evenings in your bar, its going to cost you lots of dosh, putting on a no alcoholic tap , all them out of date barrels being wasted, then that could put up the price of your beer and i am really worried as its 50p a pint now, i know theres a min 10 pint policy ,what are you going to do? shall we all lobby no 10,super glue ourselves outside , we cannot afford a increase,or do we invite non drinkers from the forum ,but who? it really is worrying, or what about a petition at our festival? i say no to this.

As always, I try to answer any questions about our famous bar..

Now that is a very interesting post, and I've no idea what your on about.

I suspect your suffering from "Football withdrawal syndrome"

However, we do have Sprite lemonade on tap which is there to accommodate our only teetotaler Mr. Rudds.

As I'm sure you are aware of, "Padders Bar" is a rural drinking pub, serving a selection of sandwiches and pies, and for nutritional value, you can also purchase a little blue tablet from the machine in the gents urinals..

We also offer very competitive prices on all our beers and spirits, and we also have several packets of super glue going spare in the cellar.

I can let you have the super glue for a very reasonable price.

Thank you for your query Mr. Bassett.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

However, we do have Sprite lemonade on tap which is there to accommodate our only teetotaler Mr. Rudds.

As I'm sure you are aware of, "Padders Bar" is a rural drinking pub, serving a selection of sandwiches and pies, and for nutritional value, you can also purchase a little blue tablet from the machine in the gents urinals..

We also offer very competitive prices on all our beers and spirits, and we also have several packets of super glue going spare in the cellar.

Super glue in the cellar!  Not forgetting to mention the chains, handcuffs and whips plus a full selection of Latex and Rubberware.  :hihi:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Super glue in the cellar!  Not forgetting to mention the chains, handcuffs and whips plus a full selection of Latex and Rubberware.  :hihi:

I don't think Mr. Bassett would be interested in those items Mr. P.

23 minutes ago, Padders said:

HI MR PADDERS  its a new law by the goverment that all pubs will have to have a barrel of non-alcoholic  beer on offer and all this type have a short shelf life, so in your case it means a new barrel evey month ,thus i think you will be pouring away  loads every month hence costing you lots of dosh, so shall we start a protest,? also wheres my  burger menu i am waiting and non of that crappy salad nonsense and only best red ketchup. well i have to have the best after 10 pints.

None of the above matters.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER. IF IT HAS NO ALCOHOL IT'S NOT BEER.

ANY BEVERAGE NOT CONTAINING ALCOHOL IS JUST FLAVOURED WATER.

I speak as one who has spent a lifetime constantly tasting beers to ensure they comply with the expected standards. (Purely in the interest of science you understand.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, bassett one said:

HI MR PADDERS  its a new law by the goverment that all pubs will have to have a barrel of non-alcoholic  beer on offer and all this type have a short shelf life, so in your case it means a new barrel evey month ,thus i think you will be pouring away  loads every month hence costing you lots of dosh, so shall we start a protest,? also wheres my  burger menu i am waiting and non of that crappy salad nonsense and only best red ketchup. well i have to have the best after 10 pints.

Enjoy Mr. B.image.thumb.jpeg.333fad8133c904a11bf5133b22604f1f.jpeg

Padders,  take no notice of having to have a  ' no alcohol beer pump ' in your bar.   If anybody comes snooping around tell them you've got a ' no alcohol tap '  in your bar already  ............    above the sink !    

• Haha 1