Becoming A Dad, The Most Meaningful Thing That I've Ever Done. Parent Or Not, Share Your Thoughts.

I never had plans to be a Dad and to be honest for a long time I never thought that I would be anyway, but at some point, while in a long term relationship that led to marriage, it happened. I now have two wonderful mid to late teen boys, and what I wonderful relationship I have with them! I consider myself very fortunate! They are everything to me. ๐Ÿ’œ

• Like 2

Just now, Draggletail said:

I never had plans to be a Dad and to be honest for a long time I never thought that I would be anyway, but at some point, while in a long term relationship that led to marriage, it happened. I now have two wonderful mid to late teen boys, and what I wonderful relationship I have with them! I consider myself very fortunate! They are everything to me. ๐Ÿ’œ

Lucky manย :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

I feel truly blessed to be a Dad of two amazing young people. They haven't had it easy and never will but the courage they show on an almost daily basis makes me feel so proud.ย 

Absolutely love them to bits โค๏ธ

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

You are very fortunate to have two boys Mr. Draggletail.

I'm cursed with two daughters who still "Think" their teenagers.

I have to do as I'm told, their bossy and manipulative, and if I don't comply with their orders, I'm put on the naughty step..

I call them the "Ungrateful's"

I'm fortunate enough to have a fortune stashed away, and they can't wait to get their grubby hands on it.

They make me do dangerous things in the hope of polishing me off.

Next thing on their agenda is a gentle stroll (they tell me) up Mt. Snowdon.

Then it's a week of hell in September.ย  Benidorm.

ย 

This Sunday it's dinnertime at my youngest, a plate as big as a bin lid stuffed with un-imaginable food, hoping I'll explode.

Funny thing is, when they want me to help them (which is often) they get all lovey dovey, Daaaadddyy can you do me this!

Kids, who'd have em.......

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

You are very fortunate to have two boys Mr. Draggletail.

I'm cursed with two daughters who still "Think" their teenagers.

I have to do as I'm told, their bossy and manipulative, and if I don't comply with their orders, I'm put on the naughty step..

I call them the "Ungrateful's"

I'm fortunate enough to have a fortune stashed away, and they can't wait to get their grubby hands on it.

They make me do dangerous things in the hope of polishing me off.

Next thing on their agenda is a gentle stroll (they tell me) up Mt. Snowdon.

Then it's a week of hell in September.ย  Benidorm.

ย 

This Sunday it's dinnertime at my youngest, a plate as big as a bin lid stuffed with un-imaginable food, hoping I'll explode.

Funny thing is, when they want me to help them (which is often) they get all lovey dovey, Daaaadddyy can you do me this!

Kids, who'd have em.......

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Shouldโ€™ve given them a good leathering when they were younger .ย 

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Shouldโ€™ve given them a good leathering when they were younger .ย 

My Daddy said if I didn't behave he would give me a good leathering so I gave him my spare gloves and offered to spar him but he said No๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I feel truly blessed to be a Dad of two amazing young people. They haven't had it easy and never will but the courage they show on an almost daily basis makes me feel so proud.ย 

Absolutely love them to bits โค๏ธ

Me and Andy are the lucky ones.I love you so much Daddy ๐Ÿ’–

• Like 2