Any Sheffield club connections for England tonight?.

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Bump.

He won't answer, he is on here just to sh*t stir and get someone to back him up and talk to him because it's lonely in his bedroom talking to his alter egos, it's a good job the Doc likes him, he should tell him they can become best buddies ❤️

On 14/07/2024 at 23:27, Silom said:

If there was ever a thread/post/poster where they'd shot themselves in the foot then this is it.

You must be limping  after that comment then.

Kyle Walker only England star named in UEFA's Euro 2024 team of the tournament

• Like 2

I like  Kyle Walker ..I think he’s a really good player…..but whoever has put him in to the team of the tournament must have been watching a different Kyle Walker to the one I saw …he’s been way off his normal standards throughout…..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I like  Kyle Walker ..I think he’s a really good player…..but whoever has put him in to the team of the tournament must have been watching a different Kyle Walker to the one I saw …he’s been way off his normal standards throughout…..

He got some hefty stick online for his performance in the final, overall he was erratic, but then so were the rest, hard to pick an english player out other than Saka.