Attorney General of Kansas Sues Pfizer

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

It didn't though, not at all, if you think it did your kidding yourself.

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

It didn't though, not at all, if you think it did your kidding yourself.

Stop dodging the question. Where's your evidence that Pfizer claimed their vaccine stopped transmission.

Just now, altus said:

It's very obvious why people who's claims keep getting debunked by fact checking sites would like to discredit them. Strange how they never actually provide evidence that the fact checking sites have got it wrong though. Just claim they have without anything to back it up.

One of the allegations aimed at Pfizer is that they got social media to ban, censor, deplatform any negatives about the vaccine, do you not think this can quite easily stretch to these absolutely ludicrous fact checking sites, who is it actually checking the facts for them, do you think they have a team of top experts on every subject waiting the wings, ones was run by a couple from their bedroom.

I'm staggered that people are still so naive 🤣

Just now, Top4719 said:

One of the allegations aimed at Pfizer is that they got social media to ban, censor, deplatform any negatives about the vaccine, do you not think this can quite easily stretch to these absolutely ludicrous fact checking sites, who is it actually checking the facts for them, do you think they have a team of top experts on every subject waiting the wings, ones was run by a couple from their bedroom.

I'm staggered that people are still so naive 🤣

So you can't provide any evidence that the fact checking sites have got it wrong.

I'm not at all staggered that that is the case.

3 minutes ago, altus said:

Stop dodging the question. Where's your evidence that Pfizer claimed their vaccine stopped transmission.

Tell me where I'll find it when search engines suppress negatives still to this day.

Its also one of the allegations that Kris Kobach made, did you think he just got it off the top of his head, it was useless, dangerous vaccine that wasn't needed by about 98% of the population.

Just now, altus said:

So you can't provide any evidence that the fact checking sites have got it wrong.

I'm not at all staggered that that is the case.

Don't you find it at least a little bit suspicious that every so called fact checking site toes whatever narrative is prevalent at the moment, try and find one that says a single negative thing about the whole scam.

Don't you find it at least a little bit suspicious that every so called fact checking site toes whatever narrative is prevalent at the moment, try and find one that says a single negative thing about the whole scam.

So how do you check your facts ? 

Tell me where I'll find it when search engines suppress negatives still to this day.

I'm not going off on a wild goose chase at your bidding. You made the claim. You provide the evidence.

Its also one of the allegations that Kris Kobach made, did you think he just got it off the top of his head, it was useless, dangerous vaccine that wasn't needed by about 98% of the population.

No. As evidenced by his previous behaviour with other matters, I think he's a grifter who's using people's gullibility to make money/advance his career.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

So how do you check your facts ? 

I don't believe in the age we are in that anything can be reliably checked, some things manage to slip through on the likes of Telegram, Reddit etc so you have to take them in while you can and weigh up your options, I chose not to have a single covid jab on that basis and don't regret the decision for a second, it was exactly the right one.

Your Pfizer endorsed "fact checkers" will tell you different. 🤣

For the recors do you believe what the MSM tell you without question?

4 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

If they've got it wrong provide some proof.

If they all say the Earth is an oblate spheroid, that doesn't mean it's a conspiracy against people who claim the Earth is flat - it means the Earth isn't flat.