Attorney General of Kansas Sues Pfizer

1 minute ago, Top4719 said:

I don't believe in the age we are in that anything can be reliably checked, some things manage to slip through on the likes of Telegram, Reddit etc so you have to take them in while you can and weigh up your options, I chose not to have a single covid jab on that basis and don't regret the decision for a second, it was exactly the right one.

Your Pfizer endorsed "fact checkers" will tell you different. 🤣

For the recors do you believe what the MSM tell you without question?

No . 

3 minutes ago, altus said:

I'm not going off on a wild goose chase at your bidding. You made the claim. You provide the evidence.

No. As evidenced by his previous behaviour with other matters, I think he's a grifter who's using people's gullibility to make money/advance his career.

No, your being told that because he's speaking out, it happens everyone who speaks out, your ilk don't want to hear it either because it makes you look fools for believing such obvious nonsense for such a long time.

Did you see Fauci being grilled recently, embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I don't believe in the age we are in that anything can be reliably checked, some things manage to slip through on the likes of Telegram, Reddit etc so you have to take them in while you can and weigh up your options, I chose not to have a single covid jab on that basis and don't regret the decision for a second, it was exactly the right one.

Your Pfizer endorsed "fact checkers" will tell you different. 🤣

For the recors do you believe what the MSM tell you without question?

So if nothing can be reliably checked. How do you check if your theories are correct ? 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So if nothing can be reliably checked. How do you check if your theories are correct ? 

How do you think the human race has survived for millenia, did the Ancient Romans have fact checkers, I think most have us have pretty good instincts and don't need every aspect of our lives dictated to us, are you saying you do? 🤣

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

One of the allegations aimed at Pfizer is that they got social media to ban, censor, deplatform any negatives about the vaccine, do you not think this can quite easily stretch to these absolutely ludicrous fact checking sites, who is it actually checking the facts for them, do you think they have a team of top experts on every subject waiting the wings, ones was run by a couple from their bedroom.

I'm staggered that people are still so naive 🤣

Once you start believing that the whole of the media is ranged against you, then you really are slipping into conspiracy theory territory.

There’s a whole host of well researched, published, peer reviewed science out there that says that the vaccines worked and were safe. That’s disputed by some, but the consensus is that they worked. 

So, some of the brightest, most highly qualified minds in the world say that the vaccines were a force for good. Some unqualified, poorly informed folk, like yourself repeat nonsense from social media.  In a world of sharp knives, you are a spoon.

There is no reason to take you, or your ill informed ideas seriously.

• Like 1

October 13th 2022

A senior Pfizer executive has admitted that the drug company did not know whether its Covid vaccine prevented transmission of the virus when it began rolling out the shots globally.

Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, was testifying before the European Union Parliament on Monday when she was asked the question by Dutch MEP Rob Roos.

“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?” Mr Roos asked.

“If not, please say it clearly. If yes, are you willing to share the data with this committee? And I really want a straight answer, yes or no, and I’m looking forward to it.”

Ms Small — appearing in the place of Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla, who had been called to testify but pulled out of the hearing earlier this month — replied that the company had to “move at the speed of science”.

A senior Pfizer executive has admitted that the drug company did not know whether its Covid vaccine prevented transmission of the virus when it began rolling out the shots globally.

Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, was testifying before the European Union Parliament on Monday when she was asked the question by Dutch MEP Rob Roos.

“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?” Mr Roos asked.

“If not, please say it clearly. If yes, are you willing to share the data with this committee? And I really want a straight answer, yes or no, and I’m looking forward to it.”

Ms Small — appearing in the place of Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla, who had been called to testify but pulled out of the hearing earlier this month — replied that the company had to “move at the speed of science”.

“Regarding the question around, um, did we know about stopping the immunisation [sic] before it entered the market? No, heh,” she said.

“Uh, these, um, you know, we had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is taking place in the market, and from that point of view we had to do everything at risk. I think Dr Bourla, even though he’s not here, would turn around and say to you himself, ‘If not us then who?’”

Ms Small said Dr Bourla “actually felt the importance of what was going on in the world, and therefore as a result of that, we actually, um, spent $US2 billion, at risk, of self-funded money from Pfizer, to be able to research, develop and manufacture at risk, to be able to make sure that we were in a position to be able to help with the pandemic”.

Mr Roos shared a brief clip of Ms Small’s response on Twitter, describing the answer as “scandalous"

3 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

No, your being told that because he's speaking out, it happens everyone who speaks out, your ilk don't want to hear it either because it makes you look fools for believing such obvious nonsense for such a long time.

His various dodgy lawsuits over the years on a variety of topics are a matter of public record. It's not just people making up stuff to discredit him. People who are wrong/lying/etc. also get called out.

I note you still haven't provided any evidence that Pfizer claimed their covid vaccine stopped transmission.

I used to get so animated on covid threads. 

Not anymore. Apart from occasionally having my say I generally let it lie.

Anyone who thinks covid was a huge scam (not the illness but the reaction), death certificates were manipulated,  covid deaths were over reported etc is free to think that. Obviously I'm one of them 👍

Anyone who followed the narrative, masked up, sanitised their hands, shopping trollies etc, got jabbed (multiple times) got tested (multiple times) followed the one way system in shops, fed granny her Christmas Dinner on the garden, used one of these⬇️

201112-social-italy-hp-Main-16x9-992.jpg

Stayed in during lockdowns and genuinely believed they were 'doing their bit' is also free to do so.

It was a crap time for pretty much everyone who didn't massively increase their wealth. 

So, with all that said Who's looking forward to Bird flu?

6 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

October 13th 2022

<snip>

That looks like you've copy and pasted something from www.news.com.au but since you didn't post a link to your source we can't tell if you've selectively quoted to hide a bit of the article you don't like.

It's irrelevant anyway. It doesn't provide any evidence that Pfizer claimed their covid vaccine stopped transmission as you assert.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

How do you think the human race has survived for millenia, did the Ancient Romans have fact checkers, I think most have us have pretty good instincts and don't need every aspect of our lives dictated to us, are you saying you do? 🤣

No but how do you know you are correct, are you dictated to by people like Kobach  ?