Attorney General of Kansas Sues Pfizer

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I used to get so animated on covid threads. 

Not anymore. Apart from occasionally having my say I generally let it lie.

Anyone who thinks covid was a huge scam (not the illness but the reaction), death certificates were manipulated,  covid deaths were over reported etc is free to think that. Obviously I'm one of them 👍

Anyone who followed the narrative, masked up, sanitised their hands, shopping trollies etc, got jabbed (multiple times) got tested (multiple times) followed the one way system in shops, fed granny her Christmas Dinner on the garden, used one of these⬇️

201112-social-italy-hp-Main-16x9-992.jpg

Stayed in during lockdowns and genuinely believed they were 'doing their bit' is also free to do so.

It was a crap time for pretty much everyone who didn't massively increase their wealth. 

So, with all that said Who's looking forward to Bird flu?

For clarity, I typed 'covid' not covid but autocorrect threw me under the bus 🤔

That'll teach me for not double checking 🤣

Edited by The_DADDY

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Nobody's looking forward to another pandemic[1]. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be prepared for one though.

[1] Not even friends of Tory ministers since there won't be any fat contracts for dodgy PPE winging their way if there is another one.

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I used to get so animated on covid threads. 

Not anymore. Apart from occasionally having my say I generally let it lie.

Anyone who thinks covid was a huge scam (not the illness but the reaction), death certificates were manipulated,  covid deaths were over reported etc is free to think that. Obviously I'm one of them 👍

Anyone who followed the narrative, masked up, sanitised their hands, shopping trollies etc, got jabbed (multiple times) got tested (multiple times) followed the one way system in shops, fed granny her Christmas Dinner on the garden, used one of these⬇️

201112-social-italy-hp-Main-16x9-992.jpg

Stayed in during lockdowns and genuinely believed they were 'doing their bit' is also free to do so.

It was a crap time for pretty much everyone who didn't massively increase their wealth. 

Come on man , you’ve been threatening bird flu for ages now. 

Just now, hackey lad said:

Come on man , you’ve been threatening bird flu for ages now. 

I know I know. Give it time. It's coming 👍

By the way. Turns out some words are no longer allowed here.

I am no COVID denier but it makes you sit up when you see the profits these Pharma groups made with the vaccines, especially after getting grants from governments to help produce it.