New e-ink bus stop displays

33 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Except the footway in that area of AG is not wide enough to allow for shelters.

The one my wife usually catches a bus from AG123 (southbound), between the O2 & the Odeon, the pavement must be at least 20ft wide.  More than adequate for a shelter. 

As far as I can remember, there's never been any bus stops along that stretch of Arundel Gate after the one outside thst 24 hour shop until you get to Furnival Gate.  

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

The ones on Arundel Gate are about as useful as not  having any - they are close to illegible unless you get just at the right angle.

Highlight 1 - they are a great improvement on the ones mentioned in the post above, and perform the same function, but in a sensible way.

Highlight 2 - in this region, we seem to have a preponderance of scrotes of all ages and sizes

I've never had a problem reading the Arundle Gate ones . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

The one my wife usually catches a bus from AG123 (southbound), between the O2 & the Odeon, the pavement must be at least 20ft wide.  More than adequate for a shelter. 

As far as I can remember, there's never been any bus stops along that stretch of Arundel Gate after the one outside thst 24 hour shop until you get to Furnival Gate.  

AD123/124 were supposed to be temporary stops due to covid restrictions, and as they are developing the 'plaza' between 02/Odeon they are not likely to be putting a stop there.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

I've never had a problem reading the Arundle Gate ones . 

OK