Battle of Orgreave, 40 years ago today

5 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

The truth as YOU see it. No doubt convinced by the right wing press and trash media that you follow. 

Speak to the “2 lads”

that you know. 

If you believe in conspiracies then you do 

I haven’t seen them for a good few years but it happened , whether or not you want to believe it. 
I don’t follow any trash media or right wing news . 

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

The truth as YOU see it. No doubt convinced by the right wing press and trash media that you follow. 

Speak to the “2 lads”

that you know. 

If you believe in conspiracies then you do 

My cousin went £5 a day lol nowt these days !9

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

I haven’t seen them for a good few years but it happened , whether or not you want to believe it. 
I don’t follow any trash media or right wing news . 

No way we're they anywhere near that money .....Thatcher wernt on that much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Listening to the Miners on News broadcasts, who were actually there that day, it seems they do have a case for a public enquiry. Doctored evidence, lies  and corruption again trying to cover tracks.

The confrontation appears to have been a very deliberate piece of stage managed theater to turn the public against the miners, and act as a deterrant to other miners and pickets

I'm very much reminded of the Hillsborough disaster cover up which took 30+ years before the truth came out.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TOM PEPPER said:

I Knew a miner who was in Arthurs inner circle,he told me that the Polish miners sent a suitcase full of money every week in support for their strike.

Russia also sent food parcels apparently.

10 hours ago, Anna B said:

Listening to the Miners on News broadcasts, who were actually there that day, it seems they do have a case for a public enquiry. Doctored evidence, lies  and corruption again trying to cover tracks.

The confrontation appears to have been a very deliberate piece of stage managed theater to turn the public against the miners, and act as a deterrant to other miners and pickets

I'm very much reminded of the Hillsborough disaster cover up which took 30+ years before the truth came out.  

ha ha Hillsborough disaster we all know what caused that

1 hour ago, TOM PEPPER said:

I Knew a miner who was in Arthurs inner circle,he told me that the Polish miners sent a suitcase full of money every week in support for their strike.

I don't know about every week but I do know of one instance where a very large amount was brought across and who fetched it.