Labourer available in Sheffield area

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2024 at 17:18, labourerlad91 said:

Hardworking labourer from Sheffield area looking for some job in Sheffield area or Rotherham,please get in touch if need a labourer ,thanks 

Hi, could you private message me please with your phone number. I may have a job for you.

• 1 month later...

This young man did a job for me. He arrived exactly at the agreed time. A hard worker, worked like a trojan until the job was finished, and did a very good job for a fair price. 

I'm happy to recommend him to you.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Anna B said:

This young man did a job for me. He arrived exactly at the agreed time. A hard worker, worked like a trojan until the job was finished, and did a very good job for a fair price. 

I'm happy to recommend him to you.

Does he assemble flatpacks I wonder,  thinking of buying a 4' x 10' storage shed.

6 hours ago, cressida said:

Does he assemble flatpacks I wonder,  thinking of buying a 4' x 10' storage shed.

I don't know, but I think he would be quite capable.

He relocated 3 tons of aggregate very efficiently for me. 

He's a nice family man.

I suggest you ask him 

11 hours ago, cressida said:

Thanks Anna,  son may assemble it he managed a caravan,  I will make a note of his details.

11 hours ago, cressida said:

Thanks Anna,  son may assemble it he managed a caravan,  I will make a note of his details.

👍