Look at this fine specimen of a man

35 minutes ago, Padders said:

My eldest daughter can kill with one glare..

My young un could kill with one punch followed by a knee then an elbow then another knee, 2 more punches and finally a brutal head kick to finish off her prey. Not as quick or efficient as your daughters single glare but apparently it's much more fun 😬

• Haha 1

On 23/06/2024 at 18:39, gaz 786 said:

Yeah and a lot of men killed by woman one way or another ...

What on earth is that supposed to mean? 

This case seems to be an example of being able to get away with things if you're in a uniformed service - and a man, of course. But then, soldiers are all 'heroes', aren't they? Or so we're told.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

Soldiers are trained to be ruthless killers. 

I guess they can't turn it on and off like a switch.

Playing Devil's advocate here. What he did was deplorable.

Ridiculous comment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the pathetic specimen: Irish defence forces to discharge soldier who attacked woman and avoided jail

Ireland’s defence forces are to discharge a soldier who avoided jail after brutalising a woman in a random street attack, in a case that provoked a national outcry.

Senior army officers have completed dismissal proceedings against Cathal Crotty, 22, who is to be formally discharged on Thursday, Irish media reported.

Not only has the judge's attempt to protect his career failed but

Crotty may yet go to jail because last week the director of public prosecutions appealed against the suspended sentence on the grounds of undue leniency.

• Like 2