What Really Annoys You? (Post As Many Annoyances As You Like (Get It Off Your Chest!) :D

Drivers of various vehicles  including recovery trucks, utility company vehicles, bin lorries , tipper trucks, vehicles with 'motorway maintenance ' signs etc. who insist on driving around with multiple flashing lights, usually orange/amber on them and lit up like a Christmas tree. I accept that if they are working, parked in a dangerous place, towing a broken down vehicle etc it's quite a good idea, and farm vehicles have to have them (it's compulsory) as well as oversized loads but for the rest it's just laziness and poor driving sense. Who do these drivers think they are?  Rant over....for now!

• Like 2

Arrogant and ignorant managers. 

Being called 'mate' by someone I totally dislike. 

The cannabis smoking neighbour (and their associates) who pollute my air.

Having to run the gauntlet of shop doorway and ATM beggars.

• Like 3

Anti social driving really gets on my nerves. Whether it be bad parking, speeding, tailgating, not knowing how to use your damn indicators, stupidly loud exhausts, stupidly loud exhausts that go POP POP POP POP POP!!!!!

And Taylor Swift. 

• Like 2

DHL.  Their delivery people are perfectly fine and the parcels have so far arrived in excellent shape.  But they are always much. much earlier than their tracking map indicates (one of those with the time slot and the countdown of parcel number/time to delivery).  An hour early and twenty parcels away last time, so I missed the delivery.

• Like 1