Holly Willoughby?

Is anyone else baffled by this.  There have been a lot of women threatened and killed but you hear reports of them going to the police and the first thing the police say is that they can't arrest someone for what they might do. So why did that happen on this occasion and why not investigate and prosecute every nutter if they can do it in this case?

Anything to do with Holly Willoughby is reported by the press,  so anyone targeting her could know where she is going,  when and who with.

She could have been at the Chelsea Flower Show,  could be going to Wimbledon,  she is more vulnerable and as she is more noticeable than a member

of the general public and also the fact that celebrity stalkers are very persistent the police believe she is in more danger.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

37 year-old Gavin Plumb from Harlow in Essex has been handed three concurrent life sentences and will serve at least 16 years minus time served for plotting to kidnap, rape and murder Holly Willoughby.

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Like 1

On 26/06/2024 at 09:12, spilldig said:

Is anyone else baffled by this.  There have been a lot of women threatened and killed but you hear reports of them going to the police and the first thing the police say is that they can't arrest someone for what they might do. So why did that happen on this occasion and why not investigate and prosecute every nutter if they can do it in this case?

They do sometimes;
White supremacist who targeted Jess Phillips sentenced to two years in prison
Tony Eckersley sent a picture of Jo Cox along with the threat to ‘have you dealt with’

Jess Phillips' jailed stalker wins £100,000 on scratch card as MP given ‘terror alert’ over concerns

Labour MP Jess Phillips has revealed her jailed stalker won £100,000 on the lottery – as the shadow minister is warned of a potential of an attack from prison.

Phillips’ stalker, 56-year-old Rakeem Malik, was convicted of making death threats against her between May 2019 and November 2019.

According to the Mail on Sunday, the Labour politician was given the warning by counter-terror police after Malik won the prize while on mental health day release from an NHS secure unit.

It’s also reported the winnings were then transferred directly to his jail account where he is able to access to them.

Describing how the police ‘turned up mob-handed’ to Phillips’ office, the MP told of how she was then warned Malik could attempt to mount an attack ‘against me while still in prison’ using the winnings.

On my worst days, I am scared about the abuse I face – but mostly, I just feel numb

I have had thousands of messages of love and solidarity, following the sentencing of Rakeem Malik, a man who was already in prison for threatening to kill me and my family, as well as other politicians and their loved ones. Malik decided to spend his time in prison continuing to perpetrate threats to my life. He has been sentenced to a further 10 years, five in custody, five on licence.

• Sad 1