US Presidential Debate.

Oh dear 

Biden is a shell of a man. CNN are clearly helping him (cutting him off when he screws up, letting Trump talk waaay more than usual etc) and his voice is frail and weak and he's stuttering a lot.

Trump is doing a decent job. He isn't interrupting, he's letting Joe speak. He's hitting him with facts.

I wonder how long it will take msm to convince people Biden put a beat down on Trump 😃

My thoughts - the US is very similar to China (and other Communist states), they are 'ruled' by geriatrics with diminishing oncogenicity, who others find easy to control. I find that very worrying.

Edited by RollingJ

I listened to it on the radio and one of them sounded incredibly incoherent and it wasn't Trump.

How can Bidens wife or close friends not be telling him, " enough is enough"?

I am just happy for him that the George Floyd situation has now become old news because if he had to keep taking  a knee, there is a chance he wouldn't be able to get back up.

Daddy, The microphones were turned off whilst the other person was speaking. "Trump is doing a decent job. He isn't interrupting, he's letting Joe speak".

The debate had timing rules so      "CNN are clearly helping him cutting him off when he screws up, letting Trump talk waaay more than usual etc"

I have not listened to the debate yet , although the media are reporting a Trump came out on top.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh dear 

Biden is a shell of a man. CNN are clearly helping him (cutting him off when he screws up, letting Trump talk waaay more than usual etc) and his voice is frail and weak and he's stuttering a lot.

Trump is doing a decent job. He isn't interrupting, he's letting Joe speak. He's hitting him with facts.

I wonder how long it will take msm to convince people Biden put a beat down on Trump 😃

Yeh, Biden looked terrible and I can't see him managing too well in these debates. 

Both should not be running for presidency, but just shows how weak the political situation is over there.

39 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Biden looked bad and Trump lied. Not good for America if these are the best 2 they can put up.

It's too late to turn back now and neither candidate is a good choice.

I thought we were a joke with our options, we're a mere sideshow in comparison.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, geared said:

It's too late to turn back now and neither candidate is a good choice.

I thought we were a joke with our options, we're a mere sideshow in comparison.

There's still time for the Democrats to ditch Biden and find a replacement.  Biden's wife would be a  much better candidate. 

We think we have problems with our two leaders. No way should Biden be standing for re-election he is looking increasingly frail and struggling to put a coherent sentence together, Trump just comes out with the same old same comment saying I am going to make America great again.