US Presidential Debate.

22 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

People who want Biden to win know that Biden did terribly. People who want Trump to win think he was great last night, even though he was as awful as ever. 

I thought that Trump wasn't his usual confident smiling self, he looked a little sweaty and frustrated.

I thought Biden was better than he usually is. He managed to stay the course.

But even at that the difference between them was compelling!

1 hour ago, geared said:

Well considering it's not even Trump's catchphrase, you can easily say things were problematic in the runup to the 1980 election when it was first coined.

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1

or in the early 90's

Screen_Shot_2016-01-07_at_2.17.59_PM.png

In Trump's case it's not really MAGA. It's MAWA.

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

People who want Biden to win know that Biden did terribly. People who want Trump to win think he was great last night, even though he was as awful as ever. 

What you mean is Trump was the clear winner of the debate but you're too weak to come out and say it. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Make American Westerns Again?

If so, Id go along with that 👍

Let the Americans decide it should be interesting but I don't think big Joe's pulled any trees up ? 

Just now, gaz 786 said:

Let the Americans decide it should be interesting but I don't think big Joe's pulled any trees up ? 

No. Apparently he's dropped a few logs though. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

What you mean is Trump was the clear winner of the debate but you're too weak to come out and say it. 

That wasn’t a debate, it reminded me of a couple of ex posters on here called Axe and Jack Grey. One was incoherent and the other was incapable of telling the truth, on the whole not a very good look for US democracy.

51 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

That wasn’t a debate, it reminded me of a couple of ex posters on here called Axe and Jack Grey. One was incoherent and the other was incapable of telling the truth, on the whole not a very good look for US democracy.

It's not a very good look for the US  that the current president looks so frail and is seeking another four years to be the leader of the most powerful country in the World.  It's important that the leader of the US is strong and capable otherwise China and Russia are going to be bigger threats than they already are.

6 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

It's not a very good look for the US  that the current president looks so frail and is seeking another four years to be the leader of the most powerful country in the World.  It's important that the leader of the US is strong and capable otherwise China and Russia are going to be bigger threats than they already are.

I concur Westy, there’s a quote on a stand at Elland Road Leeds that sums up my thoughts on Joe Biden.  "Side before self,  every time". If he doesn’t step aside and let someone replace him Trump will be president again which is unthinkable.

46 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I concur Westy, there’s a quote on a stand at Elland Road Leeds that sums up my thoughts on Joe Biden.  "Side before self,  every time". If he doesn’t step aside and let someone replace him Trump will be president again which is unthinkable.

I'm betting on him being replaced...