US Presidential Debate.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've no idea pal, I'm not conversant with American politics...

Why not the vice president Kamala Harris.

Anybody but Joe.

On the radio this morning I heard mention of Illinois Governor,  J.B. Pritzker, being a possible.

Who? Exactly.

10 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've no idea pal, I'm not conversant with American politics...

Why not the vice president Kamala Harris.

Anybody but Joe.

Harris is even less popular than Biden so I doubt it will be her.

Anyway, apparently Joe is sharp with a great memory. 

Don't believe me??

Here.........

🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The real tragedy in all of this has little to do with Joe Biden himself.

It is the way is was selected by the Left as their candidate, endorsed by a partisan MSM, namely The Washington Post, The New York Times, USA Today, and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and ABC., et al, and sold to the public as a competent and viable Leader of the Free World.

Collectively they colluded in keeping him from scrutiny and criticism

They perpetrated two historically unprecedentedegregious hoaxes and disinformation campaigns  on his political rival, and betrayed the trust the U.S. Citizens placed in their "Free Press"! A virtual hate campaign to destroy anyone who would dare question their policies and methods.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time......", goes the old refrain. "But you can't fool all the people all the time"

They just couldn't keep up the charade from the people, and it exploded in their faces.

So this has little to do with the dear old guy, Joe.

The Danger to Democracy is still alive and well, and these partisan manipulators of public opinion, are still at the helm of influence and power.

Perhaps if the opposition party get elected in November, we'll see a pause in this mad race to WW3, but they are happy with their progress. To them 2 steps forward, and one step back is quite acceptable, and they have no compunction in sacrificing their own, like Joe, and the countless Democrat journalists, "useful idiots" who have left the MSM and been subject to the same attacks on their characters and their careers.

People should ask themselves, if they want to be willing dupes, and part of and support these charlatans, because they have only one goal, power! Not the interests of you, your family or your country.

Democracy is at a low ebb at the moment, and needs all the help it can get!

The odds on California Governor Gavin Newsom winning the 2024 presidential election, which he is not currently standing in, improved dramatically with a number of leading bookmakers following Thursday's debate.

During the televised clash with Donald Trump in Atlanta, President Joe Biden on multiple occasions appeared to lose his train of thought, and CNN chief national correspondent John King said his performance sparked "panic" within the Democratic Party.

https://www.newsweek.com/gavin-newsoms-chances-replacing-joe-biden-soar-1918770

Screenshot_20240629_172323_Google.jpg

The MSM are still at it! A political two-fer.

Newsweek

Melania Trump Missing as Jill Biden Attends Presidential ...

First lady Jill Biden was in attendance, while former first lady Melania Trump was nowhere to be seen as President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump on Thursday faced off in the first of two scheduled debates.2 days ago

But this is what she was really there for! 😀

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Newsweek

First lady Jill Biden was in attendance, while former first lady Melania Trump was nowhere to be seen as President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump on Thursday faced off in the first of two scheduled debates.2 days ago

Maybe it's because Trump doesn't need a carer? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Newsweek

Apparently she was going to leave him when he was being dragged out of the white house by the FBI wearing an orange suit.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Maybe it's because Trump doesn't need a carer? 

What Trump needs is a prison warder. Biden is in no state to continue to hold the position, but if Trump gets back in it will be a disaster for Americas allies including the UK.

Unbelievable situation, if it had been proposed as a film script years ago it would have been thrown out as beyond ridiculous.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/06/26/europe-security-eu-nato-alliances-liberal-democracy-nationalism-trump-us-election/

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

What Trump needs is a prison warder. Biden is in no state to continue to hold the position, but if Trump gets back in it will be a disaster for Americas allies including the UK.

Unbelievable situation, if it had been proposed as a film script years ago it would have been thrown out as beyond ridiculous.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/06/26/europe-security-eu-nato-alliances-liberal-democracy-nationalism-trump-us-election/

My bold

In your opinion. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

My bold

In your opinion. 

Not only in my opinion.

https://politico.com/interactives/2023/trump-criminal-investigations-cases-tracker-list/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-charges-conviction-guilty-verdict/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/former-president-donald-trump-found-guilty-manhattan-hush/story?id=110647273

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

Can't help but wonder about the personal morals of someone who defends him.  As I've said before I have an American niece from  Wisconsin who comes from a very Republican voting family. She detests Trump for the piece of excreter he is but will still vote Republican because that's the way it tends to go.

• Like 1