“Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”

There is nowhere on the photo screen that I Posted that lets me "To continue, enter an admin user name and Password"

When I type in UAC, I get the screen shown in the photo, and I cannot continue further. I forgot to mention, I did a full factory reset a few days ago, and I set things up, user name, password etc.  That is when thigs started to go haywire.  I managed to do another full reset. It went through all the reset as before,  reinstalled Windows 10, but when I set up things again, my user name and password where were already installed, as were documents, pictures etc.

If you set up user/password on the first go as standard 'Users', then did another reset but kept files and settings etc, it will keep the user settings that were implemented in the first run.

It might be worth backing up any files you want to keep and doing a 'full' reset again. A full reset won't keep anything. When you set your account up for the first time, set it up as a local admin. You can change it to a Microsoft online account once you know that things are working properly. Just take your time setting the account up. Making sure it is an administrator account.

I never use the built in reset option. I'm assuming it runs the same as a clean install if you're doing a 'Full' reset.

I have my files backed up on flash drive. If I try to do a full set, it goes to start, and when I press it to begin, it goes to the screen on the photo, and I cannot continue any further.

Check your PC will boot from a USB drive. It should, but best to check.

Have a quick read to find the 'Boot select' Function key (possibly F12 but can be other keys) 

Download Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft. The small program will ask if you want to create a USB install drive etc.

When the USB is finished. Shut down the PC fully. Put the USB in a port that's directly on the motherboard. Turn on and start pressing the boot select key. Select the USB you created from the menu pop up.

Now install Windows. Remember to carefully read each part of the setup and config if you're not 100% sure.

Turn on your PC, wait till the loading circle is displayed, then turn it off again...

do this a couple of times, until it says "Repairing your computer" or something similar...

Once you're  onto the screen with "Continue to Windows" or "Advanced options" etc - choose the Advanced, then reset/restore this PC - you should be able to do it from there... it 'should' allow you to perform a FULL reset - but make sure you have got a copy of anything you need to keep first, as said above!

I very much appreciate all the help that I have been offered. I keep being asked to download different things. I reply that with the state the PC is in, it will not let me download anything, as I refer to the photo that I enclosed. This morning I took it to the computer shop where I purchased it from, and he fixed it straightaway. Once again, many thanks.

1 hour ago, Greenveg said:

I very much appreciate all the help that I have been offered. I keep being asked to download different things. I reply that with the state the PC is in, it will not let me download anything, as I refer to the photo that I enclosed. This morning I took it to the computer shop where I purchased it from, and he fixed it straightaway. Once again, many thanks.

Glad you got sorted :)

My reply above required no downloading and should have worked without an issue (and is likely what the shop did any ways)