Most OVERRATED performers ?

On 12/09/2024 at 00:45, ukdobby said:

Currently on holiday and looking at my phone and the pictures of the people nominated and attending the tv awards ceremony,besides Toby Jones and Jeremy Clarkson you can put the rest of them in the category of this thread.

I still don't see how Clarkson has a job in front of a camera after allegedly belting his producer? 

18 minutes ago, XboxMan2024 said:

I still don't see how Clarkson has a job in front of a camera after allegedly belting his producer? 

He'd been out filmng all day was used to a big meal ordinarily,  he was hungry and was informed there wouldn't be anything to eat,  wound-up it just happened - anyway he's started afresh on another channel.  

1 hour ago, cressida said:

He'd been out filmng all day was used to a big meal ordinarily,  he was hungry and was informed there wouldn't be anything to eat,  wound-up it just happened - anyway he's started afresh on another channel.  

The version that I read was the same as you describe, the only difference being that Jeremy Clarkson had been given a cold meal rather than a hot meal.

Who knows for sure *shrugs*

5 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

The version that I read was the same as you describe, the only difference being that Jeremy Clarkson had been given a cold meal rather than a hot meal.

Who knows for sure *shrugs*

If he was "hungry" he should've been glad of ANY food, even if it was cold.

12 minutes ago, XboxMan2024 said:

If he was "hungry" he should've been glad of ANY food, even if it was cold.

I understand what you're saying but filming can be a long a long day (I was once directed extra on the film 'Whatever Happened to Harold Smith') and it was a twelve hour day, albeit with a lunch break, food provided from the catering trailers on site.

I'm not justifying JK hitting the person though!

• Like 1