Most OVERRATED performers ?

10 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Helen Skelton. She has the most awful accent ! She is doing a programme with Dan Walker ( who I like)  but she spoils it every time she opens her mouth ! 

Gethin makes up for it though😁

22 minutes ago, cressida said:

Gethin makes up for it though😁

Thing is he doesn't say much,  unlike Skelton, Lorraine,  Andi Peters and that Alex Jones who can rabbit on forever unfortunately.

• 4 weeks later...

Stephen Mulhern's voice winds me up, Catchphrase was a LOT better when the late Roy Walker did it... Also, I know he can't help not being able to pronounce his Rs but Jonathan Ross's voice also does my head in, Shane Richie also suffers from the same affliction.

Edited by XboxMan2024
minor typo because I type incredibly fast

Roman Kemp is starting to annoy. 

From what I've gleaned over the past few years, he has mental health issues, (don't all celebrities these days?), in that he suffers from anxiety when performing to large numbers of people.  

Funny it doesn't appear to actually stop him does it? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

From what I've gleaned over the past few years, he has mental health issues, (don't all celebrities these days?), in that he suffers from anxiety when performing to large numbers of people.  

No it doesn't,  I don't watch Celebrity Gogglebox any more,  whatever he has it doesn't stop him being a bighead.

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Is this 'reality' TV? I haven't watched anything like this since Big Brother, episode two (maybe three)