New Cold or Flu going around

Has anyone had it ? I've just got it now and it must be one if the most Gawd dam  awful ones I've had in years ...

Aches, fever, runny nose, dizziness, weakness ,loss of appetite , can't sleep ...

Sound like it's more than just a cold, but the runny nose would seem to rule out Covid .. does flu circulate in the summer?

.. not sure I had my flu jab last autumn 😕

1 minute ago, GoldenAleLad said:

Has anyone had it ? I've just got it now and it must be one if the most Gawd dam  awful ones I've had in years ...

Aches, fever, runny nose, dizziness, weakness ,loss of appetite , can't sleep ...

Sound like it's more than just a cold, but the runny nose would seem to rule out Covid .. does flu circulate in the summer?

there has been quite a bit of covid going around, I had it in April had to go to hospital for intravenous antivirals been monitored since then for long covid, less drama about it now, unless you have an underlying condition. 

hope you shake it off soon, my other half had it, she felt terrible for 4 days and got over it quickly

9 hours ago, GoldenAleLad said:

You sure you haven't been watching the Sheffield United season review video 23/24?

I've not tested myself for Covid yet, I suppose we have to buy the tests now , 

It feels rather like a bad flu but of  course Covid is mutating all the time ...

This morning my chest feels sore in addition to other symptoms tho that may be from soem coughing  and have some breathing issues 😞

My appetite comes and goes ,thoigh i feel i should try and eat normally to keep my strength up to fighting off.

I'm taking lemsips and also cold capsules 😞

No cold symptoms but have had a very nasty little bug: sickness, vomitting, diarrhea, persistant weakness and exhaustion.

No idea what it was, but still not back to normal yet 2 weeks later, no appetite, still lethargic.

Nothing to do with anything eaten, as it's gone right round the family.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Anna B said:

No cold symptoms but have had a very nasty little bug: sickness, vomitting, diarrhea, persistant weakness and exhaustion.

No idea what it was, but still not back to normal yet 2 weeks later, no appetite, still lethargic.

Nothing to do with anything eaten, as it's gone right round the family.

You need some Vitamin Me... Anna.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1