Line up Quickly for the next Jab

Finland to start bird flu vaccinations for humans, in world first

HELSINKI, June 25 (Reuters) - Finland plans to offer pre-emptive bird flu vaccination as soon as next week to some workers with exposure to animals, health authorities said on Tuesday, making it the first country in the world to do so.
The Nordic country has bought vaccines for 10,000 people, each consisting of two injections, as part of a joint EU procurement of up to 40 million doses for 15 nations from manufacturer CSL Seqirus (CSL.AX)

I think, we should be next, the last thing I want is a dose from a sparrow, and if any bird will get it, it will be the Sparrow (after all, it flew upside down for a lark - didn't it)

On 18/06/2024 at 23:29, hackey lad said:

Come on man , you’ve been threatening bird flu for ages now. 

On 18/06/2024 at 23:31, The_DADDY said:

I know I know. Give it time. It's coming 👍

By the way. Turns out some words are no longer allowed here.

🎉Tadaaaaaaa 🎉

7 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

Finland to start bird flu vaccinations for humans, in world first

HELSINKI, June 25 (Reuters) - Finland plans to offer pre-emptive bird flu vaccination as soon as next week to some workers with exposure to animals, health authorities said on Tuesday, making it the first country in the world to do so.
The Nordic country has bought vaccines for 10,000 people, each consisting of two injections, as part of a joint EU procurement of up to 40 million doses for 15 nations from manufacturer CSL Seqirus (CSL.AX)

I think, we should be next, the last thing I want is a dose from a sparrow, and if any bird will get it, it will be the Sparrow (after all, it flew upside down for a lark - didn't it)

18 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

How many cases of avian flu has Finland had?

Not many, if any, and it's not lethal for the majority of us, Kind of reminds me of something else but WHAT I don't know.