Line up Quickly for the next Jab

Just now, aardvark6535 said:

Not many, if any, and it's not lethal for the majority of us, Kind of reminds me of something else but WHAT I don't know.

So - some high-ups in the EU hierarchy have shares in this company, and have persuaded their more gullible colleagues to stump up.

Just now, RollingJ said:

Ah - it's silly post time again.

If you think what Reuters publishes is silly, fair comment, If you think I made this up, you're wrong, Or am I just wrong in bringing it to everyone's attention?

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

So - some high-ups in the EU hierarchy have shares in this company, and have persuaded their more gullible colleagues to stump up.

Now that definitely ring a bell, déjà vu. 

Just now, aardvark6535 said:

If you think what Reuters publishes is silly, fair comment, If you think I made this up, you're wrong, Or am I just wrong in bringing it to everyone's attention?

I don't think what Reuters publishes is is silly, and you are at liberty to 'bring it to everyone's attention', but I  still ask why the EU has decided to stockpile a drug - which may not even be effective should there be a bird-flu epidemic?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I don't think what Reuters publishes is is silly, and you are at liberty to 'bring it to everyone's attention', but I  still ask why the EU has decided to stockpile a drug - which may not even be effective should there be a bird-flu epidemic?

Think money, it's always about the money, or the control.

I'm missing for a few hours now, Ladies Cricket's on

Edited by aardvark6535

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

You can't believe it. It's MSM pushing their narrative.

Finland isn't a real place. 

you should know by now they allow the MSM through when it agrees with their narrative, when it doesnt its all lies, baby thinking

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

you should know by now they allow the MSM through when it agrees with their narrative, when it doesnt its all lies, baby thinking

Hush now Mr Angry.

It's not our fault you (again) didn't see this coming ages ago.

Just now, RollingJ said:

What didn't he/we see coming ages ago?

Nothing.

Pretend I never said anything. 

I think countdowns on in a bit. You wouldn't want to miss that now would you