Line up Quickly for the next Jab

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I see that the science kids are in again.

Yeah. I know. They sound like proper clots don't they.

Ooops, Too soon? 😬

Edited by The_DADDY

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah. I know. They sound like proper clots don't they.

They do.

Its sad really, given that they’ve all received a free education. You’d think that they’d have made a bit more of it.

Just now, Prettytom said:

They do.

Its sad really, given that they’ve all received a free education. You’d think that they’d have made a bit more of it.

I know. Instead they just watch TV, read newspapers and follow the heard. Or should that be flock? 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I know. Instead they just watch TV, read newspapers and follow the heard. Or should that be flock? 

The trouble with that is that they lack the expertise to distinguish between properly verified information and utter bull****.

5 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

The trouble with that is that they lack the expertise to distinguish between properly verified information and utter bull****.

This is true. I mean, imagine not listening to the talking telebox, the politicians, celebrities and the newspapers when they tells you 'safe and effective ' and instead relying on their own immune systems.

Ha! What losers eh. 

• Like 1