It was going so well, and so many had such a lot to say on the topic until one member of the forum took against another, much to the angst of many forum members, who responded.

I reported the member who's comments were causing the thread to be off topic and causing disagreement in the hope that the thread would be 'cleaned up' and off topic comments would be deleted.

Unfortunately, the whole thread was deleted.

Thanks for all everyone who made positive comments on the thread - special thanks to The Daddy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know why they don't just remove the transgressors in a flame war. Lord knows they've done it to me and Hecate 😃

A shame because it was a topic that we all wonder about, and we had some good ideas exchanged.

• Like 1

So SF killed the original Death thread and this is it's reincarnation. 

Anyway, death is a certainty- no one escapes it, rich or poor. You cannot extend life for a single second once death is coming.

Why do we die? That's an interesting question .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baz1 said:

So SF killed the original Death thread and this is it's reincarnation. 

Anyway, death is a certainty- no one escapes it, rich or poor. You cannot extend life for a single second once death is coming.

Why do we die? That's an interesting question .

Why are we here? To die and be reborn? Reincarnation? Learning new experiences in each life? 

3 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

Why are we here? To die and be reborn? Reincarnation? Learning new experiences in each life? 

Has to be a higher purpose Draggletail.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baz1 said:

Has to be a higher purpose Draggletail.

I'm interested in your thoughts, tell us more (but I have to leave now so won't see your comments  until tomorrow)

1 minute ago, Draggletail said:

I'm interested in your thoughts, tell us more (but I have to leave now so won't see your comments  until tomorrow)

I'll catch up tomorrow too.