Tory leadership contest 2024

On 09/07/2024 at 09:48, rogets said:

Why not give Larry the Cat a chance?

He has been Chief Mouser for many years. so why not give him a chance at the top job?

Well that’s the dog vote lost for a start ! 😂😂😂

On 09/07/2024 at 09:48, rogets said:

Why not give Larry the Cat a chance?

He has been Chief Mouser for many years. so why not give him a chance at the top job?

Good idea but I don’t think that’s going to work now, he’s still living at Downing Street

and he’s purring up to Sir Kier.

Losing Penny Mordaunt was a huge blow for the Tories chances of getting a credible leader who could perhaps make a stab at getting something like say 30% plus of the electorate behind them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

Losing Penny Mordaunt was a huge blow for the Tories chances of getting a credible leader who could perhaps make a stab at getting something like say 30% plus of the electorate behind them.

Yes I agree, I wanted her to be the Prime Minister instead of Liz Truss. God knows how this lot of conservative MP’s are going to sort themselves out. 

13 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

There aren't many pictures of former Labour prime ministers on display on the Downing Street staircase. 

It’s the worst Prime Ministers in history staircase Westy, that’s why!

15 minutes ago, Wing Commander said:

There aren't many pictures of former Labour prime ministers on display on the Downing Street staircase. 

Be hard when the Tories have had 3 in the last 2 years.

• Haha 1